Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

If i end up in one of the top 4 spots whoever sends to me just send to Martian

I am already +200 right now because i have Martians money that he posted up, so if i win ill just keep that and im paid. Martian would be -200 though and needs to be +200 so if two people send to him (one for him winning, one for me winning) he and I are both squared for our winnings

shouldn't you keep the 200 for his post up?  Nothing against him, but its not like he has set a history of paying by posting up one time.

Let Moldy play. ONE TIME!!! Come on, Tripp!

Nothing is changing on this matter. You guys are free to do you own 1 on 1 if you want in another thread and as ive always said if guys want him in ill bow out

But there is 0% chance i will play in another contest with the guy. Dont care if he posts up 10k. Hes out of anything im in

shouldn't you keep the 200 for his post up?  Nothing against him, but its not like he has set a history of paying by posting up one time.

if people are more comfortable with that that could work also

So someone would send me my 200 like normal here and then Martian is already posted up and paid for the next contest

On top of that i think paypal can be charged back months later, pretty sure that was tgods scam which is why he was so against doing bitcoin even if we covered the fees.  he was going to keep playing for a couple months winning a few and losing a few, then charge back all of the payouts he made through paypal and then disappear.(not saying you are anything like that martian)