Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

saddest part is i screwed myself.  I said my play on northern colorado was no action because I faded Prof, but if I remember correctly, if you were ahead of someone, you could fade them because it gave them a better chance to catch you.  They just couldn't fade you.  count that and I at least finish 3rd.  

I wish I could fade myself right now

Contest and guys involved great idea, Thanks for allowing me to play........ Rules suck, the pushes dont count is a horrible rule..... Getting lines off SBR is another bad rule, we went from 5dimes lines and heritage? or pinnacle?   to grabbing lines off SBR which i think were wrong most times people posted them then right, i know some are banned at 5dimes, but doesnt mean SBR lines should be ok....... Your rules i joined..............  Then the last 5 fading rule is a bit shitty also, i mean i can fade you for 45 plays but not the last 5? yeah i get it you can make up alot of ground.on the leader, but if leader is picking winners like he did all contest to be in the lead, then let him continue to pick winners.........The last 5 rule just linits what you can play on the last day when there may only be a couple or few games.........

Once again thanks for allowing me to play, I suck and lost.....................Let me know who to send to please...Will send at some point today as i am traveling early this morning till noonish, then some meetings and traveling back later tonight..........But i will have time to send at some point in between...............Thanks

Contest and guys involved great idea, Thanks for allowing me to play........ Rules suck, the pushes dont count is a horrible rule..... Getting lines off SBR is another bad rule, we went from 5dimes lines and heritage? or pinnacle? to grabbing lines off SBR which i think were wrong most times people posted them then right, i know some are banned at 5dimes, but doesnt mean SBR lines should be ok....... Your rules i joined.............. Then the last 5 fading rule is a bit shitty also, i mean i can fade you for 45 plays but not the last 5? yeah i get it you can make up alot of ground.on the leader, but if leader is picking winners like he did all contest to be in the lead, then let him continue to pick winners.........The last 5 rule just linits what you can play on the last day when there may only be a couple or few games.........

Once again thanks for allowing me to play, I suck and lost.....................Let me know who to send to please...Will send at some point today as i am traveling early this morning till noonish, then some meetings and traveling back later tonight..........But i will have time to send at some point in between...............Thanks

You can just go to 5dimes website and click livelines without logging in too! TN and professor playing dumb!