Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

i literally said three times i lost and got destroyed so i stopped updating. Sorry, My apologies... I thought you were smart enough to read and realize that.

weird, because you literally said this when posting your record.  

45-41 +12.8

I don't read every one of your posts.  Id go insane if I did.  I was going though records  and thought I was 10 units out of 2nd.  But somehow its my fault because you cant list a real record like everyone else.  Guy cheats even when he's out of it.

pitiful  

weird, because you literally said this when posting your record.

I don't read every one of your posts. Id go insane if I did. I was going though records and thought I was 10 units out of 2nd. But somehow its my fault because you cant list a real record like everyone else. Guy cheats even when he's out of it.

pitiful

literally the post below that one says I'm done. Zzzz

Lol I'm done updating. I got my butt beat in the past two days

so tn saw the post above this one but not this one. Makes sense.

I'll make sure not to make jokes going forward. Funny because rj did the same thing last contest and you had nothing to say then... next time maybe try reading pm's and you can actually pay when you lose.

so tn saw the post above this one but not this one. Makes sense.

I'll make sure not to make jokes going forward. Funny because rj did the same thing last contest and you had nothing to say then... next time maybe try reading pm's and you can actually pay when you lose.

as i said, i was looking for posted records, not reading your bs.  Luckily I saw the second post and thats why i asked if the record was real.  What so hard to understand?  Why would you post a fake record?  Really funny.  Im sure everyone was rolling with that one.  As for payment, you said I could send to you or pay for yours in the next one.  Then you try to make me look like a stiff?  Classy