Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

So you can go correlated like that shit?

I can go over in a baseball game 10 times with the drop down?

idk nobody said anything when he made the plays

You had Brantley over 2 h/r/rbi and then Brantley vs Teix yesterday also which id say are correlated 

not sure where we draw the line, timely said he was in control of the rules and running this shit, i just grade it. Timely also wanted no max on lines though so...

general rule of thumb - if the book allows you to parlay it, you can play it.

if the book does not allow you to parlay it, you can't play them together is how we've done it.

you guys all using correlated shit because i can't monitor; jfc. 

GOING FORWARD, if a book doesn't allow you to parlay it then you can not play them.

All plays up until today count. Cee lost 1000 units fading yesterday so whatever. ttp's brantley plays count. 

Ruling is final.

Well let me know cause going back to drawing board tonight if those count

plays you entered for today will count.

frankly, i don't really care if they're correlated as you're just as likely to lose them all as you are to win them.

that said, it allows someone to catch up with much more ease towards the end of the tournament so going forward, those plays will be considered invalid. 

I dont

Try to play one thing a game. always do.  Hard with batter props and first inning stuff.

No chance that 8 adam scott plays can be parlayed. That is clearly wrong

I didn't think you were cheating; i have made the same mistake when thinking a batter has a good match-up. Let's just nip it in the butt going forward.

I'm also confused, weren't Cee's plays with Scott for round 1? That's how I initially read them. 

general rule of thumb - if the book allows you to parlay it, you can play it.

if the book does not allow you to parlay it, you can't play them together is how we've done it.

you guys all using correlated shit because i can't monitor; jfc. 

GOING FORWARD, if a book doesn't allow you to parlay it then you can not play them.

All plays up until today count. Cee lost 1000 units fading yesterday so whatever. ttp's brantley plays count. 

Ruling is final.

Good since ttp went 0-1 on those (with teix play cancelled since he didnt start)  :btj

Stenson +260 - Top 10 finish

Rose +175 - Top 10 finish

Full Tourney

Bubba -140 vs Dustin Johnson

Stenson -140 vs Adam Scott

Rose -150 vs Adam Scott

Fowler +105 vs Adam Scott

1st Round

Koepka +110 vs Adam Scott

Day -120 vs Dustin Johnson

Fowler -105 vs Dustin Johnson

edit, saw they were full tournament. 

Since these plays have not officially ended, Cee will be given one play of Stenson vs Scott - the other two will be void. 

I am using Stenson because it was the first pick posted. 

Clearly you can't fade one guy with 20 golfers; no book would allow that to be parlayed. Since the plays are not technically final, it would be fair to void 2 of them an keep the other two.

The plays that have gone final prior to this ruling will all stand; not going to make tripp go back and double check everything after the fact. 

Or we can just start over so my 0-3 is wiped clean.  :cigar

plays you entered for today will count.

frankly, i don't really care if they're correlated as you're just as likely to lose them all as you are to win them.

that said, it allows someone to catch up with much more ease towards the end of the tournament so going forward, those plays will be considered invalid. 

That argument doesnt work in a contest though. If i can play 50 plays that all fade or follow one team or one person now all I need to do is hit one thing right and im +50 units and win the contest. Sure i could just as easily lose and be -50 but that doesnt matter. I dont lose 50 units worth of dough, it allows me to gain units much more easily than i should in a contest

And FTR im not saying disallow cees plays. Nobody had a big issue yesterday when he went 1-2 with his two losses fading DJ. And not sure anyone would ahve spoke up today if he went 0-3 with his Adam Scott tourney fades. So dont think its fair to take them away but do think they shouldnt be allowed moving forward 

edit, saw they were full tournament. 

Since these plays have not officially ended, Cee will be given one play of Stenson vs Scott - the other two will be void. 

I am using Stenson because it was the first pick posted. 

Clearly you can't fade one guy with 20 golfers; no book would allow that to be parlayed. Since the plays are not technically final, it would be fair to void 2 of them an keep the other two.

The plays that have gone final prior to this ruling will all stand; not going to make tripp go back and double check everything after the fact. 

Or we can just start over so my 0-3 is wiped clean.  :cigar

Its tough though because they really are final. Scott finished at +7 he didnt make the cut. Everyone else there is going to make the cut so they already beat Scott

Do you guys ever understand English? Tex was ruled out and came back and made the play

Already hate the other thread with the dolts there dont turn this into that too.

Ill be happy to bow out. Really no big deal for me

:scratch

Huh? I never said you did anything wrong. Just said going forward, if you can't parlay it you can't play it. No big deal.

You certainly weren't the only one who did it - as I said, I think I am probably guilty in the past tournament which i Finished -16 of doing the same thing. 

That argument doesnt work in a contest though. If i can play 50 plays that all fade or follow one team or one person now all I need to do is hit one thing right and im +50 units and win the contest. Sure i could just as easily lose and be -50 but that doesnt matter. I dont lose 50 units worth of dough, it allows me to gain units much more easily than i should in a contest

And FTR im not saying disallow cees plays. Nobody had a big issue yesterday when he went 1-2 with his two losses fading DJ. And not sure anyone would ahve spoke up today if he went 0-3 with his Adam Scott tourney fades. So dont think its fair to take them away but do think they shouldnt be allowed moving forward 

agree, because it allows you to catch up when you're way behind. I understand that which is why going forward you can not do anything you can't parlay.

If you could help me monitor, as I have been really busy at work all week, it would be greatly appreciated.