De Facto Team to Root Against. The Minnesota Vikings

maron

It does not matter whether you believe that Adrian should play or not. This team is so hypocritical...I am sure most are but this team takes the cake.

• Does not look good if we play him lets sit him against New England.
  • Wow do our quarterbacks suffer without him being a threat, he is reinstated
  • GM takes the podium. He is a class guy...blah..blah..blah...He will play Sunday
  • Second incident may have come to light...no new charges
  • Governor of state goes huh? I dont think he should play
  • Sponsors start to or already have pulled deals
  • Vikings put him on commish list deactivating him again

I do not car what stance they take with him as long as they do not waffle on it.

Go Saints

its a mess up here. one thing also happening is long time friendships are becoming unglued. this issue is polarizing on what you think of Adrian, parents role in discipline, role of law enforcement, Supporting AP in being able to whoop his kids as a parent in some way is making others try and support what their partents did to them justify it as OK so if your anti AP in a discussion the other side takes it as Anti their parents. , serious this is a mess in the Twin Cities on this.

The trump card that can be played in this one is powerful when it comes to sponsors. All the extremeists on one side have to do is shout..Do you condone the beating of children? This will scare sponsors away and this is what the NFL and franchises are all about.

Not about AD or the kids...it is what the NFL must do to keep the sponsors happy

If this kid would have been 8-10 years old would or could it be looked at differently???........as Charles Barkley started' date=' we're dealing with a fine line here, and I do realize many do not agree with Barkleys stance on stating that.[/quote']

Maybe. I think the line gets drawn with the physical evidence of harm. If he whips him and doesn't leave marks he is probably way better off. People are visual. Having left evidence on the kids face and (allegedly) genitals is where people went off on him, I think. Same thing with Rice. He was going to get out of it up until the point people saw him clock his fiance even though they knew it happened....

There is no such thing as perfect parenting. Most parents do what their parents did to them since that's all they know.

If parents are caught punishing their children in a manner that is not acceptable with todays standards then it is learning parenting stills that will help.

As humans we will continue to do what we do until we learn differently.