Bushay's Box..

WVU

I got my FireTV pimped out.  I have cut d cord.  The best app is sportdevil for livetv or sports.  For live USA tv go to sport devil>liveTV>ilive or sportdevil>live tv> shadow.net>tv channels.  Another good tv app is The Giddy Up network app.  I hacked the iptv stalker app which went to a paid service after free trail, its the best quality for sport or livetv. 

roachman, where the fuck you been all this time, pal?

Welcome to the forum.

(lets get that post count up, nudge nudge)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The fad came and went with me. I never use it. Quality too poor on most things you want to watch

Really?

I use it all the time. Anytime I think of a movie I like. I pull it up and find it in 1080.

Do I bother looking for brand new theater movies? No bc I also won't sacrifice on quality.

Also great it you bet a random Norwegian soccer game and want to sweat it live.

Really?

I use it all the time. Anytime I think of a movie I like. I pull it up and find it in 1080.

Do I bother looking for brand new theater movies? No bc I also won't sacrifice on quality.

yeah it is great for movies and tv shows

but for live shit it just plain sucks

Really?

The point is bushy made it out to seem life you can replace it with cable or satellite. Not true. He just wanted to make some money on the side