Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I missed a tn lineup? Fuck.

Both lineups I posted/played placed at least but hate missing out on a tn winner.

Ttp, my old man sent me this today. Thought you might enjoy it, it's about keimeier. Some cool stories in it

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/12/sports/baseball/rays-center-fielder-no-941-in-draft-no-1-in-defense.html?referrer=

Melvin as a Ninja. what is this world coming to. Nice night.

had synder also and was looking at a big night. But I used Hammels. End of story :gun

doing this on the early games.

P Dallas Keuchel P 23.9 swap out P Chris Sale P 27.6 swap out C Michael McKenry 5.2 swap out 1B Justin Bour 5.3 swap out 2B Pedro Ciriaco 3.3 swap out 3B Chris Johnson 3.6 swap out SS Ruben Tejada 5.0 swap out OF Charlie Blackmon 8.8 swap out OF Yoenis Cespedes 8.1 swap out OF Carlos Gonzalez 6.6 swap out

Wtf how did I miss this? Literally posted it right before me. Just brutal

iwakuma probably sunk me for this week, gonna need a big run after the AS break to make the playoffs now

But glad the jap dominated. Need him to be huge in the 2h for my Mariners to have any shot of winning my win total bet or making the playoffs. If he gets going like the past few years Felix/Jap/Walker is a nasty trio 

http://www.funkofunatic.com/images/smilies/makeItRain.gif

that's how you turn $400 into 3100+ in less than a week, betting 3 games. This brick way of gambling is tooooooo ez. ez money everyday. 

what are we going all in on next is the question. then i'll be at my limits so won't be able to double up anymore so will withdraw.  :dancing

Yeah, easier to win going large for a small sample size instead of trying to beat this game over a long period of time. Well done

I am officially the worst team in bases this year.....Murphy's Law has dictated what my team is all about.....

But I will still continue to try to win.....

Football cannot come soon enough....

Feels great to see you 300 vs me and are now back to 200 points. Who knew?

Pos Player FPTS  
P Jon Lester P 19.55 lock
P Chris Sale P 33.55 lock
C Ryan Lavarnway 16 lock
1B Justin Bour 16 lock
2B Brian Dozier 7 lock
3B Trevor Plouffe 18 lock
SS Troy Tulowitzki 2 lock
OF Aaron Hicks 19 lock
OF J. Mayberry Jr. 0 lock
OF Ichiro Suzuki 8 lock
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 139.10

alright, testing.So Kinger activated HTML for us so we could post things and have them look right.Here is how you do it:Copy and paste your lineup into the box - or the cbs fantasy scores/etc - then click on "more reply options". there is a "post options" section right to the right of the reply box. Simply click "Enable HTML" and then submit your reply. Should come out as above.

I missed a tn lineup? Fuck.

Both lineups I posted/played placed at least but hate missing out on a tn winner.

Ttp, my old man sent me this today. Thought you might enjoy it, it's about keimeier. Some cool stories in it

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/12/sports/baseball/rays-center-fielder-no-941-in-draft-no-1-in-defense.html?referrer=

Thanks for the article. Guy has a lot of heart. Needs to take a few more walks and get better at stealing bags and could be a nice part of the team for a while

Pos

Player

FPPG

P

Johnny Cueto P

swap out

P

Andrew Heaney P

swap out

C

Buster Posey

swap out

1B

Chris Johnson

swap out

2B

Joe Panik

swap out

3B

Kelly Johnson

swap out

SS

A. Simmons

swap out

OF

Joc Pederson

swap out

OF

Hunter Pence

swap out

OF

Yasiel Puig

swap out

under more reply options i didnt have the enable html option

will let him know. not sure you guys all got put in the group yet - guess they have to manually allow HTML, so have to put us in a separate group because of security risks.

looks like I may be the only one that was put in the subset group because under my name it says FFF - you guys still say members.

I didn't get back to Kinger until this morning verifying it worked for me, so would guess they were just waiting for confirmation and will get everyone else added today.

Tripp I cant believe the luck you have to still be alive in this week.

Simons cheap win

Pads winning in the ninth after Shields gems to get no win but Kimmy save

Half my guys out on injury

Playing Bettis over Wisler

Soria imploding for the first time

A Max -3 start

Cant believe you arent up 100