Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

We're starting over.  You lose the draft pick of the round the player was taken, so the guy with Kershaw will never have a 1st round pick.  Maybe we could also make a rule where you can only keep a player for maximum of 3 years.  Probably unnecessary - I doubt Kersh will still be great 4 years from now.

We need to vote on some scoring changes, too. 

Make wins for pitcher 7 points instead of 10.  Then make quality start worth 3 points.

Get rid of -5 for blown save.

Might have been other issues with scoring.  Don't remember.

Hurts me more than anyone.  I'm giving up best SP and best bat keep.

League has gotten boring though.  Starting over would add some excitement.  And with every player in the draft pool, nobody will have an excuse for not getting good keeps.  Everyone should wind up with a few studs unless they choke in the draft.

George getting fucked too letting go of this top keep

It's January and Dodgers already limiting him :clap

Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Wednesday that the team has kicked around the idea of having Julio Urias begin the year in extended spring training in an effort to limit his innings.

Hurts me more than anyone.  I'm giving up best SP and best bat keep.

League has gotten boring though.  Starting over would add some excitement.  And with every player in the draft pool, nobody will have an excuse for not getting good keeps.  Everyone should wind up with a few studs unless they choke in the draft.

only the guys with 0 championships are mad on restarts, who knew?

We're starting over.  You lose the draft pick of the round the player was taken, so the guy with Kershaw will never have a 1st round pick.  Maybe we could also make a rule where you can only keep a player for maximum of 3 years.  Probably unnecessary - I doubt Kersh will still be great 4 years from now.

We need to vote on some scoring changes, too. 

Make wins for pitcher 7 points instead of 10.  Then make quality start worth 3 points.

Get rid of -5 for blown save.

Might have been other issues with scoring.  Don't remember.

Maybe losing a pick would help balance the top keeps teams

if you guys think keeper wins this league you are crazy.  The top two guys raped the waiver wire at 7:01 EST every week.  

I just finally got 5 good keepers and was looking forward to at least one year with them.  2 years ago I had Beechy, AGonz and Hanley as keepers.  I didnt bitch, i worked my way out of it.

Not surprising the liberals want the free handout though.  

If its up to an actual league vote im with TN/George and no restart, at least not for another year

Think its absolutely nuts that people think its a good idea to just pull the plug without a warning year or whatever you want to call it. Doesnt matter that people that feel they are giving up the best keepers say they are giving up more so doesnt matter what others think. Guys plan their draft, their trades etc all around the keeper league angle. Last year is COMPLETELY different if everyone knew keeps were gone. Maybe same team wins who knows but moves would have been drastically diff

IDK that im gonna threaten to be out like most here if the decision/vote doesnt go my way, but i do think its a little f'd up to make that choice halfway (even later) through a keeper season. Thats a pre-season decision and then everyone plays out the year with that knowledge. IMO

Also with TN that the biggest change that has to be made is for the waiver wire

Keeps are a big edge having kersh etc every year, but biggest edge is a few guys who always get the 2 steps and the big waiver pickups. Thats a big reason TTP dominates the league better than anyone with usually average keeps (that and his great rape deals). Gotta make it more like football leagues or even most bases leagues with a hold period where everyone is able to put in their claim

Also with TN that the biggest change that has to be made is for the waiver wire

Keeps are a big edge having kersh etc every year, but biggest edge is a few guys who always get the 2 steps and the big waiver pickups. Thats a big reason TTP dominates the league better than anyone with usually average keeps (that and his great rape deals). Gotta make it more like football leagues or even most bases leagues with a hold period where everyone is able to put in their claim

Just turn the waiver wire on following lineup locks and have them unlock before lineups lock the following week.

if you guys think keeper wins this league you are crazy.  The top two guys raped the waiver wire at 7:01 EST every week.  

I just finally got 5 good keepers and was looking forward to at least one year with them.  2 years ago I had Beechy, AGonz and Hanley as keepers.  I didnt bitch, i worked my way out of it.

Not surprising the liberals want the free handout though.  

I agree keeps are overrated, and you can turn your keeps around in one year with a good draft, but starting over will make the league more fun I think. Some rules need to be changed.

I think the league needs to be spiced up a little bit. As hard as saying goodbye to Sale twice in one year is going to be for me I'm willing to do it for the betterment of the league!

Yeah it would be good for guys like you and me that suck year in and year out but whats going to happen is that the same losers will be back asking for the league to restart in 2 years when they notice that their team sucks again and the same guys will be at the top. If its restarted there should be some rules like a 5 year minimum before its done again or stuff like that because all the losers will want to restart every year.

The top 2 owners in the league are willing to restart  :cigar , while the guys continually in last don't want to. Very bizarre. 

Yeah it would be good for guys like you and me that suck year in and year out but whats going to happen is that the same losers will be back asking for the league to restart in 2 years when they notice that their team sucks again and the same guys will be at the top. If its restarted there should be some rules like a 5 year minimum before its done again or stuff like that because all the losers will want to restart every year.

2 time champ checking in.  :hurray

just be glad we don't do relegation or you'd be on the outside looking up.

Have to say agree with Tripp like I have for last few years that league could use some "spicing" up.

There is 0 trades at this point.

Can we consider some changes for next year to add some new life into the league.

Here are some ideas

1. More keepers. Has people go after more younger guys and trades will ramp up when you need to keep more.

2. Less keepers. Opens up the draft to better players

3. Scrap the whole thing and start again where its a real keeper league where you lose the draft spot of the guy you keep

4. Make a rule to lessen how many starting pitchers can be on the bench

5. If you keep a guy you can only keep him 3 years and then hes back in the player pool or has to be traded

Anything sound good?

3 and 4

RIP TTP