Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Tripp so my trade offers should be accepted based on my opinion? Ok. I'll send you snell and Cole for max. Go ahead and accept..i think you're winning. Thanks.

Herrera = Finnegan? Jfc you're a dope.

Top 5 bat lol.

Uh he was the 5th bat drafted in our league. Hes a top 5 drafted bat in most leagues. Add in the fact that its a keeper league and hes easily a consensus top 5 bat value wise :doh

Fair if you dont see him as that, but flat out stupid to include him in a trade and then think he will or that he should get valued to how many pts he put u plast year. In EVERY league he is valued as a top tier stud. So either you have to value him as such in your offers or you shouldnt be going for him. Stupid to essentially call him incredibly overrated but then also go after him in a deal :jerk

and lol what are you talking about accepted based on your opinion? Why would anyone else accept a deal on your opinion? Where does that even come from?

Point is you talked up Sale for years and years as the best arm by a mile and youd always pick him over kersh. You had the chance and backed out. Have a chance to not only get Sale for Kersh but get another small decent piece and still backing out unless you get a consensus 1st/2nd rd pick PLUS another piece added in :laugh

just comical.

More Nola love for my pal Tripper :hurray

Bold Prediction #4: Aaron Nola strikes out 175 batters and finishes the season with an ERA under 3.

In his ascent through the Minor Leagues, Aaron Nola never flashed big strikeout stuff. Then last season, over the course of 111 innings, he struck out 121 Major League batters. With a deep arsenal and excellent control, Nola steals a ton of called strikes. In fact, his 55.7% Zone-swing percentage was the lowest among starters who tossed at least 100 innings last season. Like Martinez, Nola also boasts multiple offerings that move across both axes more than average and benefit from better than average called strike-to-ball ratios.

I’m betting that a return to health results in more innings and that the natural progression of a 23-year old already equipped with excellent command and stuff leads to a better swinging strike rates on his secondary offerings. Additionally, his ground ball rate, particularly on his curve, stifles homers helping his ERA despite pitching in a tough ballpark.