Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

No deals

This league is still boring.  Let's get MC back

it was funny that you and timely thought restarting would make the league into constant deals again

guys will still be protective of their top players in a keeper league just like they have been the past 4-5 years

I will not make a single trade all year

Guys trying to rape me acting like I've never watched a game or played fantasy before.

thats what 95% of offers in this league always are

Just be glad ROC isnt in the league anymore, he was by far the worst. If there was an actual option to block offers from people i would have used it on roc 100%

it was funny that you and timely thought restarting would make the league into constant deals again

guys will still be protective of their top players in a keeper league just like they have been the past 4-5 years

I didn't think that.  We had to start over or guys like Cee and Brick were quitting

You think I like going from Kershaw to Graveman keeps pal?  :gun

I didn't think that.  We had to start over or guys like Cee and Brick were quitting

You think I like going from Kershaw to Graveman keeps pal?  :gun

There was definitely a couple guys talking like this would make trading crazy again and i kept saying no way not if we are still doing keepers.

Trades will happen, but that first year is not happening again. THat was due to it being new, guys still not quite knowing the scoring so valuations were all over the place on players, plus we had two guys (Mofo and MC) that were nuts and willing to trade anybody at any time often just for the sake of doing a trade.

Now its more people put feelers for rape deals and hope one eventually lands