Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

timely you catch that article that proved exactly what ive been telling you all season about Russell Westbrooks rebound numbers you gush over?? Advanced analytics show Russell Westbrook contests less shots than ANY perimeter player in the entire league BY A LOT

Why might he not be contesting shots on the outside? Becuase although it would make the shot more difficult for the opponent he would be out of position for the rebound and its all about Russ' triple double stats in OKC

I didnt need stats to prove what i was watching every time i put a OKC game on but its nice to see the stats consistent with my observations. Russ plays defense pretty much with the sole purpose of grabbing rebounds to pad his stats. Thats why i told you many others could throw up RBD numbers if they played his way, you thinking KD or Lebron couldnt grab a rebound like RW is hilarious. They just play actual defense and they also dont steal rebounds from their teammates like Russ does pretty much every single game because he wants the stats for himself. Typically the guard lets the big man like Adams or Kanter bring it down when there is no opposition in sight but Russ ALWAYS skies as high as he can to take it from Adams or whoever

Again Russ is a great player but its nauseating to watch people not understand what they are watching and what they are reading when they see his stats.

Westbrook has contested a grand total of 160 FG’s on the ENTIRE SEASON.

That number is staggeringly low and to be frank, flat out embarrassing. …

Westbrook ranks dead last in the NBA in contested shots among players averaging 30 or more MPG by a considerable margin. Hilariously, the only two players who have contested less 3P FGA’s are Rudy Gobert and Whiteside, who have contested 53 and 64 respectively. Russell Westbrook is at 69 while having playing [sic] close to the same amount of minutes…Yes, DeAndre Jordan has contested more 3P FGA’s this season than Russell Westbrook.

Some people may point to other names on that list, i.e. Jimmy Butler, showing they have fairly lower contest numbers as well. The difference being Jimmy Butler’s counterpart is attempting 4 fewer FGA than Westbrook’s.

Westbrook is contesting approximately 3.4 of his PG matchup’s 13.1 FGA while on the floor
. The player he’s supposed to be defending is attempting 74% of their shots without a contest from Westbrook. Butler on the other hand is right around 45%.

Ignoring the fact that he [is] leaving his man with regularity to chase rebounds, even when Westbrook contests shots he’s the worst guard in the league in expected FG% against.

His opp. +6.9% over expected FG% is dead last in the NBA among guards. The only other players over 4.5% are Sean Kilpatrick, Kyle Korver, and Emmanuel Mudiay.

lol my girlfriend now is cute - would say my ex was probably better looking, but this girl does her own thing in life and i dont have to support her fully which is nice. she's also more my type in terms of personality - still a real cute girl, but i'm growing up i guess. not as superficial douchey as i was before; not the only thing that matters.

Less hot without full support >>> Hotter and full support