Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Yeah I took it.  Good deal pal.  Gives me a chance to win this week.  Need to hope Cueto is the old Cueto.  This Brewers pantload could stop hitting any day and Wheeler will probably be shut down at some point.  Kela should be okay and I needed a closer

So rj gives up one non-WW player (freddie), and gets Cueto, a closer, a serviceable 2 step and a guy who has performed well for about 2 months now (aguilar). LOL this league.

ttp not going to be happy.

So you "got us" again when you called Freeman the best bat in the league when he was on your team?  Guess he blows now  :doh

Cueto coming off elbow injury.  Throwing 88 and been hit hard first 2 starts back.  Plenty of risk there

Wheeler will be on an innings limit for sure

Kingham is decent

So you "got us" again when you called Freeman the best bat in the league when he was on your team?  Guess he blows now  :doh

Cueto coming off elbow injury.  Throwing 88 and been hit hard first 2 starts back.  Plenty of risk there

Wheeler will be on an innings limit for sure

Kingham is decent

i love freddie, but you got 4 usable pieces for him. the guys you gave up with him are all WW bums. You know it and i know it. you were desperate for a closer, and now you get one and the guy who traded one doesn't even have 2 now. just brutal.

love freddie but aguilar has outscored him since week 8. in a league where bats are dispensable this was brutal. 

Yeah Tegs wasn't keeping Aguilar pal

You act like EdRod couldn't be a keeper.  You kept Wood last year and EdRod is better.  Was on pace for 500 and plays for best team in bases.  Not a bad keeper option as a 10th rounder 

Yeah Tegs wasn't keeping Aguilar pal

You act like EdRod couldn't be a keeper.  You kept Wood last year and EdRod is better.  Was on pace for 500 and plays for best team in bases.  Not a bad keeper option as a 10th rounder 

how is he better than wood? Wood scored 465 points in 150 innings last year pal. he pitched in the NL and was on the most talented team in bases; not pitching in the AL East. You've always love ERod but he's obviously not a keeper. he's 25 years old, never thrown more than 137 innings in a big league season, and has never had an era under  3.44. he pitches in the AL East, is always injured, and has never been great. comparing him to Wood is absurd. Wood has TWO big league seasons with ERA's UNDER 2.8.

It would be like me selling Rodon as a keeper and i'll probably keep Rodon but I accept I'm the only one who would.

how is he better than wood? Wood scored 465 points in 150 innings last year pal. he pitched in the NL and was on the most talented team in bases; not pitching in the AL East. You've always love ERod but he's obviously not a keeper. he's 25 years old, never thrown more than 137 innings in a big league season, and has never had an era under  3.44. he pitches in the AL East, is always injured, and has never been great. comparing him to Wood is absurd. Wood has TWO big league seasons with ERA's UNDER 2.8.

It would be like me selling Rodon as a keeper and i'll probably keep Rodon but I accept I'm the only one who would.

25 is old?  EdRod a K per inning lefty on a great team.  All his injuries have been fluke lower body injuries.  Never arm problems.  He's going a lot earlier than round 10 next year pal

Pretty sure Tegs keeping the 3 bats and Thor/Carrasco anyway but EdRod nice insurance in case Thor gets hurt again

rj, you comparing wood and e rod is horrible. just admit it pal. e rod is a useless piece this year. it's the one thing viejo was right about. 

rodon is >>> e Rod

EdRod was a throw in to this deal just like the Viejo offer.  Obviously the guy Tegs wanted was Freeman  :doh

25 is old?  EdRod a K per inning lefty on a great team.  All his injuries have been fluke lower body injuries.  Never arm problems.  He's going a lot earlier than round 10 next year pal

Pretty sure Tegs keeping the 3 bats and Thor/Carrasco anyway but EdRod nice insurance in case Thor gets hurt again

you don't use your lower body while pitching? 

Is Freddie Freeman the best player of all-time?

Freddie Freeman is pretty good at baseball.

he's 27 years old, and once again was the best bat in baseball for a calendar year. he was the best bat in baseball the 2nd half of last year and the start of this year. this isn't some fluke. guys do get better in their peak seasons when they adjust and learn. you are using his age 24 season as some barometer for who he is as a hitter now? that's weird.

Best bat in bases but it's an outrage when he gets traded for broke down Cueto and Wheeler in a keeper league   :gun

I did not show deal. Gonna pass as neither will be a keeper for me and they project fairly similar going forward. Im gonna try and pile players for an A keeper arm to someone still in it.

gotcha. i just figured you needed a 1st baseman really bad because you were staring myers there and i could use an outfield anchor outside of hicks. and i like bird a lot ros so figured i could move him to first.

lol so even worse, he's trading for Manny and calling him an "elite" keeper. JFC

Missed this

So little shit Trea Turner is an elite keeper but Machado isn't?   :laugh

Trea = Peraza

PLAYER AB R H 1B 2B 3B HR RBI BB KO SB CS BA OBP SLG FPTS
Trea Turner SS | WAS 386 55 103 75 15 2 11 39 42 81 22 6 0.2668 0.3434 0.4016 251.00
Jose Peraza 2B | CIN 368 53 108 85 15 3 5 35 22 44 17 2 0.2935 0.3392 0.3913 247.00

Missed this

So little shit Trea Turner is an elite keeper but Machado isn't?   :laugh

Trea = Peraza

PLAYER AB R H 1B 2B 3B HR RBI BB KO SB CS BA OBP SLG FPTS Trea Turner SS | WAS 386 55 103 75 15 2 11 39 42 81 22 6 0.2668 0.3434 0.4016 251.00 Jose Peraza 2B | CIN 368 53 108 85 15 3 5 35 22 44 17 2 0.2935 0.3392 0.3913 247.00

manny one more year at ss and he's done there. bum