Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

lol nonsense. i have a nice set up next week but im too far behind now. unreal end to this week for me. nola really fucked me. congrats on beating me to the third title. it hurts.

I don't know.  You have a nice day tomorrow you got a good shot.  I don't like what I see next week.  Lost Bieber and Pivetta 2 steps.  You got Rodon 2 step added because White Sox moving guys around for no reason.  Nola a big week and you're right there.  Mets could shut Cy Wheeler down any day and then I'm really fucked

I don't know.  You have a nice day tomorrow you got a good shot.  I don't like what I see next week.  Lost Bieber and Pivetta 2 steps.  You got Rodon 2 step added because White Sox moving guys around for no reason.  Nola a big week and you're right there.  Mets could shut Cy Wheeler down any day and then I'm really fucked

rodon vs cubs and cleveland and wearing down already so idk pal. its definitely a break for me, but it's not a guarantee. gray with two road starts is a nice break at least. wish i had started fedde.