Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Yeah but rodon wasnt striking people out.

Lopez stuff and arm is great. If he finishes as strong as hes pitched for 6 weeks idk how I let him go.

Because he's on the White Sox

Gotta be painful for you to look at my keeps and then yours pal.  Nola only guy you got who I would keep.  Breaks the early fave at HRWager for title #4 :hurray

Cee says timely I dont have PayPal so I'm gonna venmo you the side money I owe viejo. I think its $200 and since I'm in the title and already have $600 in collected funds, the $200 would complete my earnings. That way you just send my $200 to Viejo to cover his side bet with cee. So Viejo gets my $200 in winnings that youd owe me since I was already paid.

Problem was cee sent me $400 because it was a roll over side. So now I have $200 extra (Viejo was owed $1200 between the side with cee and his winnings). I don't have a PayPal that I actually send funds with. So now I need to figure out if Viejo can take venmo (took him 45 years to get a PayPal so probably not) or wants 200 some other way (book transfers, venmo, or I venmo someone and they PayPal Viejo) or wants me to keep the $200 for his foots entrance. Ignore that $200.

Viejo is owed his $800 + cee $200. You have $700 - Joey's $300 makes it an even $1000.

Moral of the story is fuck being the guy that moves the money for everyone lol. Got my wife thinking I'm hiding $600 in PayPal and $400 in venmo because of seeing foots money and bases sides.

Cee says timely I dont have PayPal so I'm gonna venmo you the side money I owe viejo. I think its $200 and since I'm in the title and already have $600 in collected funds, the $200 would complete my earnings. That way you just send my $200 to Viejo to cover his side bet with cee. So Viejo gets my $200 in winnings that youd owe me since I was already paid.

Problem was cee sent me $400 because it was a roll over side. So now I have $200 extra (Viejo was owed $1200 between the side with cee and his winnings). I don't have a PayPal that I actually send funds with. So now I need to figure out if Viejo can take venmo (took him 45 years to get a PayPal so probably not) or wants 200 some other way (book transfers, venmo, or I venmo someone and they PayPal Viejo) or wants me to keep the $200 for his foots entrance. Ignore that $200.

Viejo is owed his $800 + cee $200. You have $700 - Joey's $300 makes it an even $1000.

Moral of the story is fuck being the guy that moves the money for everyone lol. Got my wife thinking I'm hiding $600 in PayPal and $400 in venmo because of seeing foots money and bases sides.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh 

Sorry to get ya in trouble pal

I said I'd throw in Yelich and Iglesias instead of Jansen.  Nola, Yelich, Flaherty would have given you 3 keeps

Also offered Yelich or Hoskins to Viejo.  He picked Hoskins.  I don't win the title without Yelich

Can't believe that whistler Yelich is MVP

Whenever I have guys they blow cock for my team. Guy was a P on the marlins for me