Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

TTP you doing any of the $100 CBS leagues?  I just paid for one.  Will probably do one with a draft this weekend.

Joined two so far. Think thats all I got in me this year unless you want to join one together.

One is was the one I texted you about Sunday when didnt realize it was on Easter and I would have a 102 fever

"Trevor Bauer struck out seven and didn't walk a batter, wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings. The right-hander is on the verge of a breakout in what will be his age-25 season. It's certainly worth the late-round gamble." -rotoworld

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

(1 hr ago) Bauer, who tossed six scoreless innings against a watered-down Angels lineup Tuesday, may open the season in a relief role, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Bauer entered spring as the No. 4 starter but Josh Tomlin and Cody Anderson have both opened some eyes in the final weeks of spring and could usurp Bauer in the starting rotation.

Nice to pick up the next Harvey off the wire   :yay

Cody Anderson has a pretty good changeup, but it’s not the pitch that is opening eyes in Indians camp. According to Cleveland pitching coach Mickey Callaway, the 25-year-old righty is throwing 95-97 mph with ease. His fastball has been, in a word, “Wham!”

According to Brooks Baseball, last year, Anderson’s fastball averaged 93.3 mph. In a game a week and a half ago, it averaged 96.4 mph.

Cody Anderson might’ve added something like three or four ticks. All of a sudden, Anderson’s repertoire looks a lot like Matt Harvey‘s.

"Trevor Bauer struck out seven and didn't walk a batter, wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings. The right-hander is on the verge of a breakout in what will be his age-25 season. It's certainly worth the late-round gamble." -rotoworld

Roc editing Rotoworld blurbs   :laugh

Bauer did allow seven hits to a lineup without many Anaheim regulars, but five of those hits were singles and the other two were harmless doubles. He struck out seven and didn't walk a batter, wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings. The right-hander could be on the verge of a breakout in what will be his age-25 season. It's certainly worth the late-round gamble.

Roc editing Rotoworld blurbs   :laugh

Bauer did allow seven hits to a lineup without many Anaheim regulars, but five of those hits were singles and the other two were harmless doubles. He struck out seven and didn't walk a batter, wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings. The right-hander could be on the verge of a breakout in what will be his age-25 season. It's certainly worth the late-round gamble.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaahahha

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

RJ should be a detective

or

Indians' Trevor Bauer: Could start season in relief role

3 hrs ago
Bauer, who tossed six scoreless innings against a watered-down Angels lineup Tuesday, may open the season in a relief role, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Bauer entered spring as the No. 4 starter but Josh Tomlin and Cody Anderson have both opened some eyes in the final weeks of spring and could usurp Bauer in the starting rotation. The Indians likely won't finalize the last two spots in their rotation until the third or fourth week of the season and Bauer figures to at least work in a relief role if he's not starting initially but he may have to fight his way back into the starting mix.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/MLB/7659.jpg

Athletics optioned RHP Jesse Hahn to Triple-A Nashville.

This means that Felix Doubront will open the season in Oakland's rotation. Hahn is healthy this spring and has displayed good velocity, but he posted an ugly 11.15 ERA and 11/7 K/BB ratio over 15 1/3 innings. He'll try to get back on track in the minors.

you guys should check out RT Sports for year long.  I won all 3 leagues I did there last year.  Even Tripp won a league I believe.  Some easy pickings over there and the scoring is very similar to our league.  They also have draft only leagues where you draft a team and see how you do.  No pickups, roster changes, etc.  Go with the guys you draft.  Avoid injury risks and it seems pretty easy.  I did one of those and won it going away.  

Of course it was because i had my guy Mookie on the team.

You really dont like Bauers upside over Tomlin?

I can see Tomlin being Jermey Guthrie but not much more in his career

No, Bauer has way more upside. Dude is a head case though.

Guy squats 350+ in his fucking driveway. He's a loony tune.

I think Bauer and Tomlin get last two spots while Anderson develops more

You really dont like Bauers upside over Tomlin? 

I can see Tomlin being Jermey Guthrie but not much more in his career

I think Rotoworld writers are dumb as fuck. 

The question was between Cody and Tomln, no chance Bauer after his lights out spring is getting sent to pen. No manager is this stupid

you guys should check out RT Sports for year long.  I won all 3 leagues I did there last year.  Even Tripp won a league I believe.  Some easy pickings over there and the scoring is very similar to our league.  They also have draft only leagues where you draft a team and see how you do.  No pickups, roster changes, etc.  Go with the guys you draft.  Avoid injury risks and it seems pretty easy.  I did one of those and won it going away.  

Wish breaks told us he was running leagues. Our sleeper mookie!

Anderson throwing 95 now could be pretty good.  I picked up him and Tomlin thinking it was down to those 2 for a spot and was hoping Anderson got the gig.  Never thought Bauer would be moved to the pen.  As much as I'd love to see Roc's guy go to the pen, it would be crazy to go with Tomlin over Bauer.

Anderson's never pitched out of the pen so I'm guessing he has a spot in the rotation.

I'll be playing a few there again.  Looked earlier for a draft for tonight for one of the $100 triple plays but they didn't have any.