Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Tripp 100 Rec/Sides/Jays vs. WSox (+3games)?

We can do Jays vs White sox +3 if you want

If you want the other two where you have the edge going into the season it is with Jays vs White Sox s/u or nothing at all. Its your call. Im not in the business of making sides where im at a disadvantage 

We can do Jays vs White sox +3 if you want

If you want the other two where you have the edge going into the season it is with Jays vs White Sox s/u or nothing at all. Its your call. Im not in the business of making sides where im at a disadvantage 

I don't see how youre at a disadvantage in this fantasy league.  You have been in the league much longer than I have and I inherited literally the worst team in league history (other than Timely) 3 years in a row.  We can go all three, I'll take WSox straight up, Sox better than Jays anway. Youre so soft.

I don't see how youre at a disadvantage in this fantasy league.  You have been in the league much longer than I have and I inherited literally the worst team in league history (other than Timely) 3 years in a row.  We can go all three, I'll take WSox straight up, Sox better than Jays anway. Youre so soft.

Im at a disadvantage cause you prob have a bit stronger team to start the year, not hard to figure out. How many years youve been in the league is irrelevant, Joey has been in the league from the start and he is terrible every season. Same with tuck when he was around and a few others. 

Like i said im not you or your pal timely who has to pretend they have the top team every single year even in years it blows. My team is probably average right now, maybe will be better as the season goes but who knows 

You must not know the definition of literally as i was stuck with joe mauer as my best keep a few years back.