Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/MLB/7659.jpg

Athletics optioned RHP Jesse Hahn to Triple-A Nashville.

This means that Felix Doubront will open the season in Oakland's rotation. Hahn is healthy this spring and has displayed good velocity, but he posted an ugly 11.15 ERA and 11/7 K/BB ratio over 15 1/3 innings. He'll try to get back on track in the minors.

Cee guys from last year all trash

Hahn minors and can't beat out fucking Douby

Paxton minors

Bauer maybe to the pen

At least I got Shane Greene!

ceeeeeeee my boy nabbed the job!!  :yay

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(4 hrs ago) Osuna will begin the season as theBlue Jays' closer, Brendan Kennedy of the Toronto Star reports.

Manager John Gibbons made the announcement Wednesday morning, citing familiarity as the reason for choosing thei young right-hander over Drew Storen. Presumably, Storen will open the season pitching the eighth inning as the team's primary setup man, but Osuna's value increases considerably as many owners expected the more experienced Storen to get the first opportunity to handle the job this season.

I'm in this $100 CBS league if anyone else wants to join.  Draft tomorrow at 10 and 2 spots open.

League Name: The Curse of 45
League Type: Public
League Description: Bring on the Goat!
Created by: kurt wagner
Draft Date: March 31, 2016, 10:00 PM ET
Draft Style: Live Draft
Set Lineups: Weekly
Scoring System: H2H
Player Pool: Both AL/NL
Member Count: 8 of 10 needed to draft

Wade Davis and Betances.  Nice to have the 2 best relievers in bases oo la la

Dellin Betances could open the regular season as the Yankees' closer.

Aroldis Chapman will be serving a domestic violence suspension until May 9 and Andrew Miller just suffered a fracture in his right (non-throwing) wrist, so the job could wind up with Betances by default. But he's not your typical fallback option. Betances, a 6-foot-8 flamethrower, boasts a 1.45 ERA (269 ERA+), 0.89 WHIP, and 13.8 K/9 over his last 174 major league innings. He's made seven scoreless appearances this spring in the Grapefruit League. The guy can dominate until Miller or Chapman are able to challenge him.

ceeeeeeee my boy nabbed the job!!  :yay

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

(4 hrs ago) Osuna will begin the season as theBlue Jays' closer, Brendan Kennedy of the Toronto Star reports.

Manager John Gibbons made the announcement Wednesday morning, citing familiarity as the reason for choosing thei young right-hander over Drew Storen. Presumably, Storen will open the season pitching the eighth inning as the team's primary setup man, but Osuna's value increases considerably as many owners expected the more experienced Storen to get the first opportunity to handle the job this season.

lost a closer in 1/2 my leagues now wooooo

lost a closer in 1/2 my leagues now wooooo

Part of me is glad Jays went with the better guy, esp since i drafted Osuna in both the leagues i am in really late

But part of me also still thinks the best reliever is better off used in a setup role where they can match him with the toughest hitters and use him multiple innings. The positive is Cecil was filthy in the 2h last year so jays can mix and match Cecil/Storen and be fine there

Part of me is glad Jays went with the better guy, esp since i drafted Osuna in both the leagues i am in really late

But part of me also still thinks the best reliever is better off used in a setup role where they can match him with the toughest hitters and use him multiple innings. The positive is Cecil was filthy in the 2h last year so jays can mix and match Cecil/Storen and be fine there

yeah, will be a nice top 3 if cecil deals all year. Maybe osuna is better i guess we'll see