EOG is an absolute mess right now

groovinmahoovin

I have no idea who's running the show over there, but it's a complete mess. Last month, I was on a different computer w/o my password, and tried to reset it using the "reset your password to your email address," but the new password never came. When I got back to my regular computer, I posted to EOG telling them the "reset password" link isn't working, and JK said he'd get tech support on it.

So last week, I was posting on EOG and it logged me out. When I tried to log back in, my password no longer worked. I tried the reset a bunch of times, but the link is STILL broken, over a month after I told EOG about it.

Meanwhile, my username started showing I'm banned. A bunch of people asked why I'd been banned, including some friends of mine, and wondered if it had to do with Fezzik. (My password stopped working hours after Andy and Steve accused me of having lots of ghosts on EOG.) Nobody got a response for days. Finally today, JK replied that he didn't know why I was banned, but he'd ask the ownership group. Now he's telling people that I'm not actually banned, even though my username still shows "banned."

It's probably more likely this is yet another Andy prank, as opposed to me actually being banned, but how bad of a mess is it over there if

a) they can't get the "reset password" link working again an entire month later,

b) after all of the hacking, impersonating, ghosting etc Andy has done on various forums, including somehow obtaining my IP address from EOG, he's still allowed to post there, and

c) it takes 5 days just to get an answer out of JK about whether someone is banned or not. Yet whenever someone asked about the latest Brock Landers escapade, he always had time to reply immediately.

Half the people John has banned have been unbanned. That end of it is a bit of a mess. The forum there is way better than it was before, but stuff like this is annoying. I think the problem mostly is John is supposed to be the authority over the forum now but has no authority, can't really recruit anybody to help him, and "ownership" has their thumb up their butts. I don't think it's his fault. I just think John is the radio show guy and someone else should be the forum guy. Losing Kinger made them realize what was broken, but they don't know how to fix all of it.

If you want, groovin, I will copy and paste an image of your issue in the thread about you being banned....

Half the people John has banned have been unbanned. That end of it is a bit of a mess. The forum there is way better than it was before' date=' but stuff like this is annoying. I think the problem mostly is John is supposed to be the authority over the forum now but has no authority, can't really recruit anybody to help him, and "ownership" has their thumb up their butts. I don't think it's his fault. I just think John is the radio show guy and someone else should be the forum guy. Losing Kinger made them realize what was broken, but they don't know how to fix all of it. If you want, groovin, I will copy and paste an image of your issue in the thread about you being banned....[/quote'] John does well on the radio show but is an absolute moron when it comes to forum interactions, let alone running a forum. He's a sucker and gets played like a fiddle by brokedicks that use him like you're probably trying to. EOG is whoreshit as long as a stiff like John Kelly who promotes stiff scammers and all around pieces of shit is a part of it.

John does well on the radio show but is an absolute moron when it comes to forum interactions' date=' let alone running a forum. He's a sucker and gets played like a fiddle by brokedicks that use him like you're probably trying to. EOG is whoreshit as long as a stiff like John Kelly who promotes stiff scammers and all around pieces of shit is a part of it.[/quote']

I'm not trying to play anybody, Joey. I'm just here talking shop

Guest ChrisHarvard
John does well on the radio show but is an absolute moron when it comes to forum interactions' date=' let alone running a forum. He's a sucker and gets played like a fiddle by brokedicks that [b']use him[/b] like you're probably trying to. EOG is whoreshit as long as a stiff like John Kelly who promotes stiff scammers and all around pieces of shit is a part of it.

God damn, Joey is on a fucking roll.

He calls out the cardinal homers, now he's burying an EOG shill.

Joey says what everyone else is thinking. :bulb

Moonlighting or working part time' date=' for one forum while plugging another forum with your "connections" may be construed as a conflict of interest. It's bad business.[/size']

I don't have any connections (?) and I wasn't plugging either forum. Did you even read my post? I was critical of EoG and their handling of the forum. I just didn't cuss at them.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I don't have any connections (?) and I wasn't plugging either forum. Did you even read my post? I was critical of EoG and their handling of the forum. I just didn't cuss at them.

At first glance, it seemed like you said you would talk to J Kelly over at EOG and smooth things over for a poster.

It seemed like you offered to help him get back to posting at EOG with screenshot or something like that.

I apologize if i'm mistaken.

Joey basically exposed you, slammed the shit out of you and EOG, and I went along with it.

At first glance, it seemed like you said you would talk to J Kelly over at EOG and smooth things over for a poster.

It seemed like you offered to help him get back to posting at EOG with screenshot or something like that.

I apologize if i'm mistaken.

Joey basically exposed you, slammed the shit out of you and EOG, and I went along with it.

If what you said was edited or hacked, ya know like the celebrity pictures, I apologize.

I wasn't saying that I could talk to John Kelly to smooth something over, that's not what I meant. groovin was saying he doesn't have access to his EoG account, so I was offering to post what he said here in the thread about him being banned at EoG, because John might see it there sooner than he would respond to an e-mail by groovin. Not because I am a John whisperer. I was just going to post it in the public thread like you can. I was just trying to help out groovin, not promote EoG. What I said about EoG was that I agree the forum is still a mess.

Didn't mean to seem like I had connections which could work magic or something. Misunderstanding.

People have an itchy trigger finger! Tension in the air!

Guest boatboatboat

I may contact EOG see if they will buy this place for 5 times the cost of setting it up and get EOG to give Kinger,Tripp,Myself a 5 year contract with 10% annual raises (25% first year)and all move back there.

I may contact EOG see if they will buy this place for 5 times the cost of setting it up and get EOG to give Kinger' date='Tripp,Myself a 5 year contract with 10% annual raises (25% first year)and all move back there.[/quote'] Was that your plan the whole time....lol...only poster at this shitty ass site that posters want back at EOG is Kinger....Tripp was forgotten about even when he posted there and the only reason your name has been brought up at all is because the hate most have for you... This site is a train wreck, a bonafide shithole......shitty posters except for Kinger who seems to just post the topic of the day at ESPN and ask you dumb fvckers to respond... Kinger got his cash grab and will be back after the contract runs out....the rest of you can continue talking Jibberish...or is it gibberish? Either way..Fvck off!!!

I laugh so hard at some of the post here about being sharps.....I don't even pay attention to which retard is saying it.....Hedge, Harvard or the complete fool Might Moran...

Kinger come home and leave these guys to shit in their diapers....you know better then this, these guys are fvcking queens and you are a King!!! Come get crowned at EOG again and we will laugh about this in years to come.

I dont know who the worst poster here is they're all so bad......poor Kinger, I hope he is getting paid a lot of money, he can't be happy here with these tards....

Bricker....what can we do? Kinger needs our help, he's surounded by the worst of the worst...pure shit heads who couldn't post their way out of a wet paper bag...

So sad to see my King like this....missing out on Survivor, 10pt teasers and Hockey contest ...all fun stuff EOG has going on right now.....but nope, he's stuck here with Boat, Tripp, Hedge, Harvard and MM.......(Teddy sheds tear)