America's Bookie and A1 PPH bankroll contest. Laptops and Silver

Guest boatboatboat

unbelievable

no idea how you can guarantee what position someone is in with a blind contest

po69 is employing the "Steak Over The Fence" strategy, somewhat brilliantly here actually.

Bad Guy distracts dog by tossing Steak Over The Fence" to gain access to whatever is past the fence.

po69 is trying to lull Erb (and any other contestants around the 1800-2000 having balance) to sleep by planting the idea in their heads that they have the contest in hand.

As result they'll now be less aggressive which will decrease DRAMATICALLY the chances that they'll make those one or two more RISKY PLAYS that might have seen them surpass someone with a balance, at this point, of around 2500.

I applaud po69's efforts here with SOF strategy. Its stolen from Lao Tzu's "Art of War" and too rarely employed these many centuries after it was conceived by the Asian Master of War.

If he plays it by the book po69's very next move would likely be to come in here and deny this is what he's doing.

I am not sure what I was doing! But I was impressed with his balance since I didn't even think that too many posters were above the initial starting bankroll. I do know that the guys around 1000 or so know that they need to take the big underdogs with their last 6 picks. If they win a few and someone at the top loses with the big favorites, then that is a pretty big turnaround.

I think that Denver was -500 this past weekend and maybe St Louis was +420 or so. I doubt that anyone took St Louis on the moneyline last weekend in this contest, but they would over the next 2 weeks or at least the last week.

po69 is employing the "Steak Over The Fence" strategy, somewhat brilliantly here actually.

Bad Guy distracts dog by tossing Steak Over The Fence" to gain access to whatever is past the fence.

po69 is trying to lull Erb (and any other contestants around the 1800-2000 having balance) to sleep by planting the idea in their heads that they have the contest in hand.

As result they'll now be less aggressive which will decrease DRAMATICALLY the chances that they'll make those one or two more RISKY PLAYS that might have seen them surpass someone with a balance, at this point, of around 2500.

I applaud po69's efforts here with SOF strategy. Its stolen from Lao Tzu's "Art of War" and too rarely employed these many centuries after it was conceived by the Asian Master of War.

If he plays it by the book po69's very next move would likely be to come in here and deny this is what he's doing.

Foot is still on the gas pedal my friend, not changing my strategy. 3-0 again this week, 14-1 last 5 weeks.

[TABLE=class: table, border: 1, cellspacing: 0, width: 400, height: 18]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-1]

[TD]Current Balance:[/TD]

[TD]1,430[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-2]

[TD]Available Balance:[/TD]

[TD]2,430[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Foot is still on the gas pedal my friend, not changing my strategy. 3-0 again this week, 14-1 last 5 weeks.

[TABLE=class: table, border: 1, cellspacing: 0, width: 400, height: 18]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-1]

[TD]Current Balance:[/TD]

[TD]1,430[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-2]

[TD]Available Balance:[/TD]

[TD]2,430[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Excellent work. 14-1 L15 especially through the minefield that was last week is fantastic. You need to close out 3-0 to take it though, 2-1 +90 won't bring it home.

Do you guys realize that it appears that almost ALL of moneylinedogs posts have been in this thread?? Whose ghost is this??? ALL OF HIS LIFETIME POSTS HERE AT TGF ARE IN THIS THREAD! And conveniently he signed up for an account near the last day of registration. He may have actually signed up after the deadline.

Someone signed up with 2 user ID's I think. With his posting personality, he sure seems like another poster from SBR. But if he isn't that guy, then he is probably a ghost from this site. boatboatboat, you should mail out his laptop to the address on his americasbookie account. My guess is that address is not his real address. The guy just used another yahoo email account and got another bookie account with fake info.

I mean the guy never seems to play in ANY of the other contests on the site. He never really makes a post anywhere else EVER. Why would the guy not play in the other free or postup contests here you ask????? Well because he his account info at americasbookie is bogus and he already has other accounts at the other books.

Do you guys realize that it appears that almost ALL of moneylinedogs posts have been in this thread?? Whose ghost is this??? ALL OF HIS LIFETIME POSTS HERE AT TGF ARE IN THIS THREAD! And conveniently he signed up for an account near the last day of registration. He may have actually signed up after the deadline.

Someone signed up with 2 user ID's I think. With his posting personality, he sure seems like another poster from SBR. But if he isn't that guy, then he is probably a ghost from this site. boatboatboat, you should mail out his laptop to the address on his americasbookie account. My guess is that address is not his real address. The guy just used another yahoo email account and got another bookie account with fake info.

I mean the guy never seems to play in ANY of the other contests on the site. He never really makes a post anywhere else EVER. Why would the guy not play in the other free or postup contests here you ask????? Well because he his account info at americasbookie is bogus and he already has other accounts at the other books.

Yeah something doesn't seem right with this guy. He seems to know the standings even thought they were never posted.

I don't know the standings either, but notice how he never wanted them posted from the very first week.

But I do know that he would be the leader by quite a bit at the moment. But there is NO CHANCE in the world that this is a legit entry from him. And it sucks for the book since they are sending out a lot of cash to posters each week. Americasbookie did require an account for his contest. Let me guess, this guy has NEVER funded his fake account at americasbookie???

They will send out his laptop to him and they will never receive a deposit from him. I could be wrong here, but I seriously doubt it. Oh and before anyone asks, I HAVE made deposits into americasbookie. I made one even before this contest started as I thought one had to be active to win prizes

I was doing well in the contest at one point, but then I lost 2 big favorites and went 0-3 one week to knock me off

I had a total balance of around 1100 2 weeks ago and figured the only shot I had was to play ML/dogs and went 0-3 last week

and will probably do the same this week.................

that was my point all along, even without standings being posted, the people sitting in the 0-1400 range are going to play the big ml dogs at the end anyway

Notice how quiet Moneylinedog is now that he has been outed?

Your suspicions are wrong about me being a ghost. IP check would verify this. My only account here is this one and its the only one I ever had. I just discovered this forum, in early September or late August, thought the contest would be cool to join so registered, theres nothing more to it than that. I don't play other contests because I don't have the time to, only connection to SBR was I played Beat The Prick contest and that will be the only connection I ever have to SBR if even that, points deal is insulting really "donate" $100 thru the same entity that ushered folks onto the BetIslands ship lose all points over 3000 when you turn Pro which sucks you into a cancerous community of vile shut-ins and mentally unwell paid posters, not for me. I never knew the standings of this contest and still don't.