America's Bookie and A1 PPH bankroll contest. Laptops and Silver

Guest boatboatboat

FInal total is 2,305...(1,305 profit)

Anybody close to that?

2217 going into the day with no realistic shot of catching you if you went 3-0 (from your proclaimed starting total of 2430) so best strategy to win vs. 2-1 which would have put you at 2520 so I had to take 2 sure things, ML Faves, + a Moneyline Dog cuz even 3-0 for me would have left me 2517 or beat by 3 dollars by your 2520. This was the only way I could play it, could not play for a 1-2 on your part which appears to have happened. Hit with Indianapolis on the deep ML, my Moneyline Dog is of course New England.

Win or Lose I do not regret this strategy involving the ML Dog cuz unless I win the 2 ML faves all is lost anyway and those 2 ML Faves I would have taken anyway....regardless, they'd have been my chosen plays cuz they 'ppeared to be the strongest plays.

Theres one other ML Fave "out there" of course......"undetailed" here....yet.

Is the proclamation of the laptop going to your sister real? Is it actual fact?

I'm sure if I went 30-0 a rogue ghost would have beaten me anyways lol. Yes it's real but I doubt it will happen.

True, this many upsets today does not bode well but you recall what happened last time San Diego traveled East for an early game vs. Miami?

And did you know Phillip Rivers, 3-10 ATS record in his last 13 starts against the AFC North & Baltimore 7-1 SU & ATS in its last eight games versus

AFC West....

are now 4-10 and 7-2....respectively?

You should get a

sticker for her laptop or

cuz they really won the game for Diego with more dropped passes in one game than most teams make in 10 games, defensive blunders and penalties penalties and more penalties.

I sincerely hope that she enjoys her laptop immensely and gets years and years of use from it! Happy Holidays to all and Congrats to you:cheers