**official forum stiff list

milwaukee mike

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No,unhappycamper is robmpink.

Stevex asked me for 1k, said his mom was very I'll and needed to buy some meds for her. He never paid me back and dissappeared.

Dimsum at sbr stiffed too. Chargebacks.

wow that sucks

some people have asked me for money for medical assistance too... how sick do you have to be to lie about needing money for that kind of stuff

Guest boatboatboat

I made a thread about a year ago asking what posters felt about books being allowed to post names of posters who charge back and scam.

The thread was not well received

phipsi50 about 40k in chargebacks

Unfortunately we found this video after he made the chargebacks

http://www1.cbn.com/video/tristan-todd-finding-gods-amazing-grace

Ah that's the guy you told me about. Terrible

I looked up his name. Guy still does public speaking events to talk about him changing his life. You should "hire" him for an event and meet him in person.

Isn't stevex

happycamper @ ATB or unhappy camper @TGF?

How did stevex stiff?

Are you asking if he is me, or asking me cuz I posted there?

Don't know who he is/was.

Speaking of that place, sometimes I wonder where the buffet guy went. I thought he was cool.

Another guy there, that did a lot of match ups for 100 or 200, seemed to have taken off. Forgot the name though. I did one with him, but he paid me.

the guy below was just funny to pick on. I know after he moved from sbr, he went to eog. I vaguely recall a video with a handgun.

dacbetviet- credit wagering stiff

I remember he made up another name to do a 100 challenge of some sorts under the screen name ripmyson. The guy who he played, prob had the same intentions to freeroll, but it was some comedic relief.

Wonder where this guy is now, 

the guy below was just funny to pick on. I know after he moved from sbr, he went to eog. I vaguely recall a video with a handgun.

dacbetviet- credit wagering stiff

I remember he made up another name to do a 100 challenge of some sorts under the screen name ripmyson. The guy who he played, prob had the same intentions to freeroll, but it was some comedic relief.

Wonder where this guy is now,

Octoman!

He was a true Asian degen. The video he made with the gun and a hoodie on was a classic