The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

That looks pretty good

Plommer with enough to eat for a week.

That is/was an $11USD piece of pork shoulder. Slow cooked on high for 4 hours then reduced to low temp and cooked for another 12 hours.

Meat is soft, tender and juicy. I steam some rice and add eat it with the pork.

Video to come.

That is/was an $11USD piece of pork shoulder. Slow cooked on high for 4 hours then reduced to low temp and cooked for another 12 hours.

Meat is soft, tender and juicy. I steam some rice and add eat it with the pork.

Video to come.

Good stuff. Went through a slow cooker phase and pork shoulder was my favorite thing to make. Can do a ton of different dishes that are easy. Stews, soups, pulled pork, slow cooking it and finishing on the grill, etc etc.

After frustrating day yesterday, we decided to go out and enjoy the day some today. Tried a place we haven't been to before that had a Saturday Brunch special. I remember Donuts pimping the Croque Madame, so went with that and a spinach and pear salad. 

20170304_141340.jpg

20170304_142028.jpg

Note to self: Give a ham and cheese sandwich with egg on it a fancy name and you can charge 6 extra dollars for it. 

God's honest truth here... Ive never eaten an egg that wasn't scrambled or hard boiled. Not sure I could ever eat one if the yoke wasn't cooked.

One of those mental blocks I gotta get through. Liquid running in eggs? NO!!! :laugh

Wow. You're missing out. Give a poached egg a try. Or a soft boiled with running yolk in some ramen. Both are amazing. Or a sunny side up over some beef and rice.