The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Wants in that JD

Pickled veggies,sour cream,cucumber and some form of sausage?

Looks good

Beef I had in the slow cooker all day with yanks secret Korean sauce. About an hour before it was ready I sliced some cucumber and mixed with cabbage and put a little rice vinegar and a tiny amount of sugar in it and mixed it up. Gave it a nice crunch

Strawberry-Chipotle wings. These turned out to be top drawer. Wings were tossed with salt and non-aluminum baking powder before baking. They turn extra crispy. Sauce is strawberries, balsamic vinegar, fresh ginger and garlic, chipotles in adobe pdf sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder, cayenne. Wife loved them and she's extremely picky.

Dipping sauce was avocado/sour cream. It was shitty. I don't like that anyway, but wife tried and it said wings stood on their own and didn't need anything. 

wings1.jpg

wings2.jpg

Went to the Talking Stick buffet tonight. Not good.

Like you only had one dessert pal? :laugh

You know you hit the sundae station and dipped your bald head in the chocolate fountain too... :laugh

And guy wonders why he looks like this in his softball pants :laugh

http://i66.tinypic.com/2nsrmsw.jpg

Went to the Talking Stick buffet tonight.  Not good.

Looked that place up. Looks nice. From what I read it seems there is no live roulette allowed in Arizona...do you know if that is correct? The articles I see are pretty old so maybe that has changed?