The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Hoops is going all out...

I've been critical of many of your meals but i'll give credit where credit is due... The tilapia looks quite good as well as the homemade cheezeits. :hat

However, that salad looks nasty swimming in dressing...

cookies look halfway decent id probably slam a bunch of them if i was stoned..

Need the dressing for the fat macros it was only 2 tbsp

Cookies were good tasted like those hello Dollys people make during Xmas

Cheese it’s were good just really greasy need to tweak some to make it crispier

You can’t be serious. I wouldn’t even consider eating eggs dated in August let alone June

They cooked up fine, had two already, including the one that popped, I looked it up, that's fairly common.

Now these eggs were dated july, which mean I prob bought them in june, this is sept, In the past I've gone as much as 5-6 months, these should be fine.

Egg prices around here are very strange, one week they'll be .99 or 1.09, the next week they're 48 cents. This 18 pack is equivalent to 47 cents a dozen, not bad. :cigar

They cooked up fine, had two already, including the one that popped, I looked it up, that's fairly common.

Now these eggs were dated july, which mean I prob bought them in june, this is sept, In the past I've gone as much as 5-6 months, these should be fine.

Egg prices around here are very strange, one week they'll be .99 or 1.09, the next week they're 48 cents. This 18 pack is equivalent to 47 cents a dozen, not bad. :cigar

Damn, are you tryin' ta hatch 'em, or eat 'em?

Calling shenanigans on this, you’re not that stupid. You make a habit of that you will get salmonella eventually.

At least drop them in water first, if they sink ok to eat, if they float don’t eat.

Calling shenanigans on this, you’re not that stupid. You make a habit of that you will get salmonella eventually.

At least drop them in water first, if they sink ok to eat, if they float don’t eat.

A couple floated, that's a myth, old eggs might float, has nothing to do with going bad.

i wouldn't eat a brand new egg that floated, but a 4 month old one should be ok...hmmm, does that make sense? :lol