The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Good for her. So I guess that’s how it goes for everyone?

Tell my docs now I got at least 5 more years left and I just have random panic attacks when sleeping.

Don’t worry about the 4 times I woke up on the floor from passing out randomally.

Yanks himself said he was in the 4th quarter. I’m just saying the opinion of a guy who drank like a college kid as a middle age man when going through major health problems don’t mean shit to me.

It’s not about right or wrong, it’s about me needing to be an idiot to value anything he says or thinks.

Potted meat??holllly fuck

Swear to god growing up my mom and I would make fun of that stuff saying I hope to never be so poor we have to eat meat out of a can. Literally the most disgusting food on earth. It’s basically human cat food.

It costs 38 cents, and it was worth every penny.  The brand name, the armour(I think) is rather spendy, like 50 cents. i just couldn't justify that, this shit is almost as good.

Potted meat??holllly fuck

Swear to god growing up my mom and I would make fun of that stuff saying I hope to never be so poor we have to eat meat out of a can. Literally the most disgusting food on earth. It’s basically human cat food.

I would literally put a bullet in my head before having to eat that.  If the world and situation around me was that bad, I'd rather dip out and take my chances with the next world. 

Not even being funny but I’d make it -150 the average homeless person eats better than Merlin.

The sad part is it’s obvious the guy isn’t destitute, he could be easily eat like a normal person. Other than being demented enough to eat expired meat it’s none of my business what he eats. At least I thought so until I saw the “potted meat”.

I read it, mechanically separated chicken and pork, water, salt, a little mustard, vinegar and garlic powder, not a thing wrong with any of it.

None of those things sound bad in principle, but it’s almost certainly just not those ingredients. It may have a trace of all those but it’s probably the stuff that falls on the factory that they repackage.

Eating that stuff will shorten your life span.

The sad part is it’s obvious the guy isn’t destitute, he could be easily eat like a normal person. Other than being demented enough to eat expired meat it’s none of my business what he eats. At least I thought so until I saw the “potted meat”.

You guys just dont get it, different strokes for different folks, potted meat has a place in the grocery store, I'm sure they sell millions of cans. You can buy cans or jars of pigs feet, etc, doesn't make it wrong, some people like that shit, when I saw the potted meat, I just couldn't resist. :hat

None of those things sound bad in principle, but it’s almost certainly just not those ingredients. It may have a trace of all those but it’s probably the stuff that falls on the factory that they repackage.

Eating that stuff will shorten your life span.

No, those are the ingredients, there are a couple minor ones like sodium nitrite, etc, that shit is in most canned foods.

Go buy a can, if you dont like it, I'll personally reimburse you.