Looking at electoral map, can't see Donald J. Trump losing

Juice

Yeah, you can also get better odds on the moon.

Jfc.

Hook us up with accounts down in DR, pal.

LOL.....

GRANDE is a credit shop....you think Brock and his boys want some account numbers?

According to the numbers my Brit friends give me, Trump is fighting an uphill battle in the general election...

Going to be fun watching the first debate between Hillary and Donald....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is not winning. He has managed to win the most from angry white dudes while running against probably the weakest field in recent history. Compare it to who Reagan had to beat in 1980: Baker, Bush, Dole, Connally and Anderson.

Angry white dudes won't win anything for any one any more in general elections.

So he's got angry middle age white dudes.

Here's who Hillary has:

Women

Latinos

Blacks

Muslims

Jews

Asians

Financial Community

Non angry upper class centrist white people.

He's not winning unless Hillary gets indicted. Good luck with your draft dodger who supports Planned Parenthood and universal healthcare. The Republican Party just got hustled.

Trump is not winning. He has managed to win the most from angry white dudes while running against probably the weakest field in recent history. Compare it to who Reagan had to beat in 1980: Baker, Bush, Dole, Connally and Anderson.

Angry white dudes won't win anything for any one any more in general elections.

So he's got angry middle age white dudes.

Here's who Hillary has:

Women

Latinos

Blacks

Muslims

Jews

Asians

Financial Community

Non angry upper class centrist white people.

He's not winning unless Hillary gets indicted. Good luck with your draft dodger who supports Planned Parenthood and universal healthcare. The Republican Party just got hustled.

See post #6 of thread.  Dope. 

See post #6 of thread.  Dope.

LCD is truley being a Dope.......

Where and why is Trump losing Asians, Finacianl community , Jews, non upper class whites?

How much is the Musslim vote worth?

So the truth is she has woman, Latinos and Blacks and I can't see where it's a huge lead for Sillary in any of the three...

As for post 6. The people you referred to underestimated the intelligence of a bunch of infuriated dumbshits. Let me bake you some cookies Captain Obvious.

God forbid you would actually post something about how awesome the Republican field was in 1980 or something about good Republican leaders. Suckers gotta give forum handjobs.

LCD is truley being a Dope.......

Where and why is Trump losing Asians, Finacianl community , Jews, non upper class whites?

How much is the Musslim vote worth?

So the truth is she has woman, Latinos and Blacks and I can't see where it's a huge lead for Sillary in any of the three...

Trump does horrendously among educated people, though that may be heavily factored by their opinions of the shit he made up during the primary to grab the white retard (you) vote.  He may be able to fix that now that he can stop pandering for the nomination, we will see. 

As always none of that shit matters, it's down to the swing states.

Rito is for Hillary because Trump wants Rito deported back to the shit hole he's from......and so do I

Lol, read the thread.  I have quite a bit on Trump winning, but I still think he's about 45% at best.

I wouldn't vote for Hilary the lying twat ever.

And I'm from Denver, though I wish I could get deported.

Two political squares giving handjobs to each other. To the people reading this thread, Rito and Slim Shady have told you who to bet on. You might as well listen to the smart money.

well, actually i bet on trump at +350.   after the repub convention if dems are down to around -130 like i'd guess i'll be al over that.

Teddy, the traditional Republican position is basically unconditional support of Israel. Trump doesn't believe that. He's not winning the Jewush vote. He's also not winning the Asian vote. Obama won 73% of the Asian vote in 2012. They see things like what happened with Choe in NH. He's not winning Asians, Latinos, Blacks, Jews or Muslims. If you spent more time fucking and making babies Teddy and less time being an emo Republican square rooting for an orange haired anti union fucktard then we would be better off I guess?

McCain for President in 2016 instead of 5 deferment Trump. Jesus Christ when did conservatives become s bunch of little Non heterosexual humans .

I love Donald because he says mean things and I'm so angry and he seems so angry too...waaaah.....waaaah. You're voting for a moderate Democrat.

It's rather entertaining.  I almost want Trump to win just so the angry supporters get even more pissed when none of the crap he talked about actually happens and their lives just get worse.

LCD starting to think maybe this -700 wasn't such a good idea. I sense he's a little uptight.

I'm uptight because the Republicans managed to fuck shit up again. Again you have no edge in guessing what's going to happen. Rito and Slim Shady have told you who to bet. You don't make money gambling, they do. Neither of them is probably a Democrat. You should take their advice.