Looking at electoral map, can't see Donald J. Trump losing

Juice

Trump will win Florida and NH, and 2/3 of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. If he picks kasich that delivers Ohio. Game set match. And that's not even considering he could bring other states into play other Repubs don't traditionally win.

I really believe Donald J. Trump will be the next POTUS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, Republicans are nuts. They made the mistake of underestimating their nuttiness which you literally cannot do at this point.

My point had nothing to do with the nuttiness of Republicans. More to do with stupid claims like "no shot" or "no chance in hell" from Libtards without a clue.

Clinton will beat Trump by the biggest margin since Reagan beat Carter.  Religious republicans will stay home election day cleaning their guns and reading the Old Testament.  Clinton will have the vast majority of women and minorities.  Trump will carry middle aged white dudes and skinheads.  The beating would be even worse if the democrats threw Biden or someone else with less baggage than Hilary in the GE.

Clinton will beat Trump by the biggest margin since Reagan beat Carter.  Religious republicans will stay home election day cleaning their guns and reading the Old Testament.  Clinton will have the vast majority of women and minorities.  Trump will carry middle aged white dudes and skinheads.  The beating would be even worse if the democrats threw Biden or someone else with less baggage than Hilary in the GE.

It will be a lopsided win electorally. But Trump is going to get a lot of votes. Probably more than Romney. The Rs are pretty much assured of 48% of the vote. The celebrity vote will be substantial. He'll probably lose every swing state. Rs that say they will not vote for him will panic about Clinton and probably not stay home. The ones that do will be more than offset by the new voters that comes out for him because of the excitement..

Honestly, at this point, I don't care who wins.

Would kinda like seeing Trump go in there and turn Liberal at a drop of a hat. All his followers would be pissed. Would be hilarious.

He is a liberal. 

Will be fun times.  Hope he wins.

Everyone on these gambling boards think Trump is a lock, yet line doesn't move.

U.S.A. ELECTIONS - MATCHUPS - May 05  WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT US PRESIDENT?   7:00 PM TeamsYES Spread   Total   Odds +255
3k USD

NO     -330

Get on it folks.

Yeah, I know. Guy has always been a big Hillary supporter, too. He has his supporters thinking he's a right-wing radical. :laugh

I don't think anybody thinks of trump as a right wing radical, I know I don't. That's why I think he wins and wins big. Trump is an issue guy, he takes stances issue by issue.

Trump is a moderate to slightly liberal republican from New York who calls thins as he sees them. It's impossible to put any label on him. The very fact that he IS NOT a right wing radical is why he is winning so big. Conservative Repubs like him along with liberal dems, he is attracting people who are just sick of career politicians doing nothing and being stupid.

The left wing, obsessively politically correct outrage machine people are the ones to blame for Trump. They took all that shit way to far and now people are sick of it, including me.

I, for one, will be voting for Donny

Everyone on these gambling boards think Trump is a lock, yet line doesn't move.

U.S.A. ELECTIONS - MATCHUPS - May 05 

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT US PRESIDENT?

7:00 PM

TeamsYES

Spread  

Total  

Odds +255

3k USD

NO

Get on it folks.

http://i.imgur.com/ienyWbO.png

You can get better odds at the England exchanges where it is legal to wager....