Looking at electoral map, can't see Donald J. Trump losing

Juice

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Too funny.

I know.  Kinda like Obama promised to end the War oversees within 12 or so months and bring all our troops home.

Like any of these fucking crooks tell the truth about anything.  Hillary is a bigger lying scumbag than Obama.  

Fuck her.  I'll take my chances with the Circus show and hope for good reality television.  We are all fucked anyway.  Why not?

I know.  Kinda like Obama promised to end the War oversees within 12 or so months and bring all our troops home.

Like any of these fucking crooks tell the truth about anything.  Hillary is a bigger lying scumbag than Obama.  

Fuck her.  I'll take my chances with the Circus show and hope for good reality television.  We are all fucked anyway.  Why not?

:bulb

Pretty much leaning that way myself.  I mean he can't be worse than any of the rest of these lying motherfuckers.  And Hilary is the worst of them all.  I think she lies more than my ex-wife.

Why don't you try to win a bet on who's going to win the Presidentisl election. That would be a good start. You could always hedge it with an indictment prop.

who?

these elections are easy money always.  watch what hilary is now vs after republican convention (assuming trump behaves and everyone gets along).   should be a huge arb.   dems will prob be free money on election day too, but have to wait and see

I know. Kinda like Obama promised to end the War oversees within 12 or so months and bring all our troops home.

Like any of these fucking crooks tell the truth about anything. Hillary is a bigger lying scumbag than Obama.

Fuck her. I'll take my chances with the Circus show and hope for good reality television. We are all fucked anyway. Why not?

Yes Hillary and Obama are a lot worse than the guy who started all those wars. You did see what the Donald had to say about that guy right. Don't worry I'm sure you guys got emo about yellowcake uranium too.

Here's the last five Republican nominees for President.

Romney

McCain

Bush Jr.

Bush Jr.

Dole

Bush Sr.

They all have one thing in common and it's not their fondness for the liberal bankruptcy king with "heel spurs".

It will be a lopsided win electorally. But Trump is going to get a lot of votes. Probably more than Romney. The Rs are pretty much assured of 48% of the vote. The celebrity vote will be substantial. He'll probably lose every swing state. Rs that say they will not vote for him will panic about Clinton and probably not stay home. The ones that do will be more than offset by the new voters that comes out for him because of the excitement..

More likely to see the opposite, more Hillary voters show bc of Trump

Everyone on these gambling boards think Trump is a lock, yet line doesn't move.

U.S.A. ELECTIONS - MATCHUPS - May 05 WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT US PRESIDENT? 7:00 PM TeamsYES Spread Total Odds +255

3k USD

NO -330

Get on it folks.

Hillary at +100 not long ago ❤️

I know. Kinda like Obama promised to end the War oversees within 12 or so months and bring all our troops home.

Like any of these fucking crooks tell the truth about anything. Hillary is a bigger lying scumbag than Obama.

Fuck her. I'll take my chances with the Circus show and hope for good reality television. We are all fucked anyway. Why not?

Talks lying scum

Leaves out Bush

Wears helmet

First off sorry to rito and LCD on getting a little snarky.....there's a reason they don't allow politic decision at a bar....gets way to heated I had a lump on my face not too long ago to prove it...

Anyway I quoted Diablet because what he said I've been trying to get some to understand.....Call me and others dumb all you want because we believe Trump is going to do everything he says, not the case what we are saying is Nobody does what they say they're going to do...at least not all of it.

I don't care about the Allan's have said it many of times but posters tell me all the time that I want the wall, funny stuff.....I know without a doubt the economy can't be fixed, we have the population going up and jobs Hong down because of technology......one person now stands there while 4-7 people use self check out...

I only care about one thing.....Keeping Muslims out of my country and I'm banking on Trump keeping that one promise, Hillary will welcome them in and America will suffer