Who here will admit that their wife is a PIG but still won't leave her?

ronald

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronald, or dicksucker, what ever you prefer.... I would like to meet up with you one time... To me, it sounds as if you have a lot of jealousy toward successful folks that are doing well in life... Home in Summerlin paid for, zero debt since 2007, yet you always find something to say with me included... Why are you not sucking FH's dick like you used too.. He kick your gay ass to the curb, once he found out you are a full blown Non heterosexual person ot. Why would a Non heterosexual person want to post on a sports site to begin with, I don't think you're going to get much action here...

Have been with my wife 24 years, ups and downs as with any marriage, but we are still together, with a beautiful 9 year old daughter, something you and your man may never experience...

How proud of you, are your parents knowing they brought a full blown Non heterosexual person ot into the world.. God, they gotta be real proud when you and your dude go spend the weekend, and you are holding hands with another MAN kissing him and after they hit the sack you and your man climb into bed for some serious ass grinding... Kinda makes you throw up a little bit, but go ahead and swallow, you've swallowed worse...

PS.. Non heterosexual person boy my wife is 5'5" and weighs 110..

Oh wow.......

It's not that hard to figure out.

First off the kid is genuine, and LIKEABLE !! not very bright but definitely genuine and doesn't appear to have a mean bone in his body.

These things can work against you if you are needy for female companionship and then get involved with an excellent manipulator like Bobby's broad.

He literally has no chance vs her because he's completely overmatched and his nice guy personality is going to be ground into the asphalt like a cigarette being put out.

To summarize: 1) with regard to women he has no clue whatsoever, 2) he's not very bright, 3) he is a nice guy to a fault 4) his penis thinks for him just like most guys his age.

He's fucked. He has been taken advantage of every step along the way so far. Thats not going to change.

There is zero chance the relationship ends well for Mr FK.

In all seriousness Plommer, I hope you are spreading these views.  These are simple concepts that, for some reason, most guys don't figure out until it's too late.

In all seriousness Plommer, I hope you are spreading these views.  These are simple concepts that, for some reason, most guys don't figure out until it's too late.

Ronnie, I'm trying pal.

It's also a fact that alot of guys can't or won't accept the truth from an old veteran that has had numerous FAILURES with women up until middle age.

Alot of dudes don't think it can happen to them, they underestimate a womans ability to lie and manipulate men. Women are fucking MASTERS of manipulation.

Some guys are going to learn the hard way.

Plommer, I don't disagree with you in regard to young Robert - he doesn't really post here, and I have no axe to grind with his choices and accordingly don't want to blast him on this.  Guy is young and hopefully figures this whole mess out sooner than later.  That situation is beyond a hot mess.

Speaking of manipulation, here is a recent example.

I have a niece who is 40yrs old and lives around the corner from me. We get along well but only see each other a couple times a year, she has two kids and her own life.

I understand.

I get a message the other day on my phone. "Hi uncle plommer its "T" can you give me a call when you get this message please?"

So I call her. As we are making small talk I notice how sweet she is being, she's also sounding like a little girl. Why? Because she wants a favour.

When we usually talk its adult to adult but when she wants something she naturally switches to sounding like a little girl because that makes men respond.

Girl talk. She used it on me and I recognized it. She wants me to help her move, shes family so of course I'm going to help.

How can a full grown man say no to a whimpering girl that needs help? Exactly. It's natural for them. No, I don't get mad and am not, it's more that I see things much more clearly now that I figured out some basic truths about females.

I just found it fascinating how women use their abilities to manipulate men. This was a perfect example.

It's important to be aware.

Plommer, I don't disagree with you in regard to young Robert - he doesn't really post here, and I have no axe to grind with his choices and accordingly don't want to blast him on this.  Guy is young and hopefully figures this whole mess out sooner than later.  That situation is beyond a hot mess.

I hear you pal. I don't want to blast the kid either, he's likeable as fukk, BUT he can't comprehend the reality of his situation.

It's like a train wreck waiting to happen, we all see the two trains approaching and are doing our best to warn him but he's unable to see what we see.

Everything is fine in Bobby's world. He's the perfect victim for a manipulative woman because he's loyal. It's his loyalty that is going to bring him down.

When I actually feel inclined to go to my office, I have about a 150 foot hallway to walk down before I get to my suite.  It is amazing how many people I see on this stroll.  Without exception, the guys I pass almost always say "hey" or something of the like, and if they beat me to the punch, I oblige.  Sometimes just the guy head nod, but whatever...

Without exception, the females (whether young/old/hot/not) refuse to even make eye contact much less express a "hey" or whatever.  Women fucking suck, plain and simple.

When I actually feel inclined to go to my office, I have about a 150 foot hallway to walk down before I get to my suite.  It is amazing how many people I see on this stroll.  Without exception, the guys I pass almost always say "hey" or something of the like, and if they beat me to the punch, I oblige.  Sometimes just the guy head nod, but whatever...

Without exception, the females (whether young/old/hot/not) refuse to even make eye contact much less express a "hey" or whatever.  Women fucking suck, plain and simple.

I get wrongly accused of being angry at women. I'm really not, I'm long over the anger phase.

Now its more about seeing the truth with women. They are what they are.

The problem is that women these days have asked for and received almost everything from men. Men are not a challenge, most men jump to help women at every opportunity.

So the women become entitled.

All this feminist horseshit has women believing they are equal to men. Now they want to live like men. Except when its difficult, then they want to be women.

Its mens fault for caving in to their demands. There are leaders and there are followers, men lead, women follow, but they want to lead. So we compete, BUT we have to lower the bar to make it fair because they really can't compete with men.

It's fucked up. Broads wanted what men have but having it is making them miserable.

The solution for me is simple. I will never submit to a woman, ever. Either she follows or she gets chukked.

Thats the practical way for a man to behave with women. A guy has to lead, ALWAYS, or he is the bitch.

I get wrongly accused of being angry at women. I'm really not, I'm long over the anger phase.

Now its more about seeing the truth with women. They are what they are.

The problem is that women these days have asked for and received almost everything from men. Men are not a challenge, most men jump to help women at every opportunity.

So the women become entitled.

All this feminist horseshit has women believing they are equal to men. Now they want to live like men. Except when its difficult, then they want to be women.

Its mens fault for caving in to their demands. There are leaders and there are followers, men lead, women follow, but they want to lead. So we compete, BUT we have to lower the bar to make it fair because they really can't compete with men.

It's fucked up. Broads wanted what men have but having it is making them miserable.

The solution for me is simple. I will never submit to a woman, ever. Either she follows or she gets chukked.

Thats the practical way for a man to behave with women. A guy has to lead, ALWAYS, or he is the bitch.

What is your position on who should be paying for dates?

What is your position on who should be paying for dates?

50/50 at first until it's been established that both parties are interested in each other sexually and sex has happened.

Then a guy can treat his girl to a night out and vice versa.

My problem used to be that I was easily tricked into following the dangling carrot (sex).

I paid for things early on as a way of showing my interest and to prove my worth as many women expect.

If she's very much sexually aroused/interested in the guy she's with sex happens early and with little/no expense to the guy.

If she likes the guy and thinks he's a good guy but not very attracted to him initially the price of her pussy goes up, she requires more wining and dining and stalls having sex for as long as possible. She gets validation from a man that puts her on a pedestal like that. Problem for the guy is that if she isn't immediately interested sexually no amount of wining and dining is going to change that.

A womans pussy never gets wet from being given flowers or being taken to dinner. What do guys usually do when she doesn't respond to his advances? They try harder, spending more and doing more things. It N e v e r  works out. Many women are more than thrilled to be pampered and wined/dined by their new FRIEND! They will allow it to go on endlessly. Women don't lust after their male friends.

If she hasn't fucked me by the 3rd date its never going to happen so I learned to cut my losses. You can't buy desire, so its best to recognize this early.

50/50 at first until it's been established that both parties are interested in each other sexually.

My problem used to be that I was easily tricked into following the dangling carrot (sex).

I paid for things early on as a way of showing my interest and to prove my worth as many women expect.

If she's very much sexually aroused/interested in the guy she's with sex happens early and with little/no expense to the guy.

If she likes the guy and thinks he's a good guy but not very attracted to him initially the price of her pussy goes up, she requires more wining and dining and stalls having sex for as long as possible. She gets validation from a man that puts her on a pedestal like that. Problem for the guy is that if she isn't immediately interested sexually no amount of wining and dining is going to change that.

A womans pussy never gets wet from being given flowers or being taken to dinner. What do guys usually do when she doesn't respond to his advances? They try harder, spending more and doing more things. It N e v e r works out. Many women are more than thrilled to be pampered and wined/dined by their new FRIEND! They will allow it to go on endlessly. Women don't lust after their male friends.

If she hasn't fucked me by the 3rd date its never going to happen so I learned to cut my losses. You can't buy desire, so its best to recognize this early.

Excellent post.

Fell into that those traps many times when I was younger. Laughable to think how dumb I was.

50/50 at first until it's been established that both parties are interested in each other sexually and sex has happened.

A womans pussy never gets wet from being given flowers or being taken to dinner. What do guys usually do when she doesn't respond to his advances? They try harder, spending more and doing more things. It N e v e r  works out. Many women are more than thrilled to be pampered and wined/dined by their new FRIEND! They will allow it to go on endlessly. Women don't lust after their male friends.

All of this makes sense, and it's what I expected you to say.  However, doesn't it contradict the assertion that men should lead and women should follow?  Typically the leader would pay, no?

All of this makes sense, and it's what I expected you to say.  However, doesn't it contradict the assertion that men should lead and women should follow?  Typically the leader would pay, no?

Paying has nothing to do with leadership - IMO.

Women are attracted to men they see as superior to them.

If you are going out of your way to do things for her to "prove" your worth/value it signals to her that you are inferior.

Putting a woman on a pedestal repels her subconsciously. Oh she loves the feeling and power but it repulses her sexual interest.

It's a quick seat to the friendzone.

Why do women long for the guys that never gave a shit about them? Because they feel he was superior and that creates attraction and lust.

Fair point.

Its also about confidence. Women love it.

Spending money on her to prove your worth doesn't show confidence.

NEVER ask a broad what she wants to do when setting up a date. From talking to her you should be able to figure out her likes etc and plan a date around that.

Women are impressed by a man with a plan and the confidence to execute.

It's not rocket science boys, women are followers and LOVE men that can lead.

Letting her know SHE is the leader and you can expect a seat in the friend zone. Women want to fuck superior men, not men they perceive as inferior.

The reason plommer is convinced of all this crap is because it has proven effective for me since I implemented it in my interactions with women.

It's a 180 from how I used to be.

I remember this one broad a few years ago, met her online. We chat for a bit and meet for coffee. I was always the man and always led.

After coffee we go out to my car and after getting her to neck and playing with her titties I manage to get her to blow me.

She doesn't contact me for a while after our only date then sends a message saying I moved too quickly for her.

Silence for two weeks then one night I get an email from her titled "SEX".

She's horny and wants me to come over. It's midnight. I get to her place at 1am, and she greets me at the front door with a glass of wine while wearing a sexy negligee.

We fuck all night. Mission accomplished. By escalating early she knows I don't need a friend. I need a See you next Tuesday to fuck. She obliges.

#WINNING!

After coffee we go out to my car and after getting her to neck and playing with her titties I manage to get her to blow me.

She doesn't contact me for a while after our only date then sends a message saying I moved too quickly for her.

So, she is the one who blew you and she is blaming you for moving too quickly with her. What's wrong with such women?

So, she is the one who blew you and she is blaming you for moving too quickly with her. What's wrong with such women?

I was thinking that I didn't want to waste my time with her if sex was never going to happen so I escalated quickly after she told me she liked me and was attracted.

She was basically saying she felt pressured into giving me a blowjob.

I let her know early on that I didn't want to just hang out at coffee shops and movie theatres with her. She got the message.

When she was horny the first thing she did was contact the man (plommer) that let her know he wanted in to her pussy.

No pressure on her and no chance of rejection. She knew I'd come over and share her bed.