Who here will admit that their wife is a PIG but still won't leave her?

ronald

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plommer hates women, period.

This dude rants and raves about women more than Yanks raves about his garden.

Your opinion will be taken into consideration only AFTER you have had sex with a woman, Deemuh San.

Lettuce know when you have lost your "V" card, pal. Until then let the adults talk.

Now you bring up this guy true insecurities and he makes false accusations.

Plommer, I am winning here.

False accusations? Pot meet kettle.

What the fuck is it you think you are winning?

Deemer no way you've ever been laid pal. Asian dudes are as sexy as herpes to most broads.

Plommer hates women.

Plommer doesn't hate women. He demystifies them.

Their value has been inflated by society's need to protect them, which is understandable, but the approach society is taking is wrong.

Society has attempted to dehumanize men and turn them into women's equals. When we clearly are not.

Differences should be celebrated and not crushed.

You do not raise women's status by lowering men's.

For too long, society has been devaluing men, it is high time we find a solution to the huge imbalance in rights and the devaluation of men.

Neutering them as early as kindergarten, continuing into manhood. Breeding docile males, followers, apologists for the movement to put women where they don't belong.

Generating bread winners who turn over their paycheck and when the woman gets tired, child support and spousal support, because you know, women are weak and cannot take care of themselves.

So which is it?

If they were equal they would be expected to support themselves.

No, I am not against equality in many aspects of life. I am against false equality.

A woman can not expect to lift heavy weights anymore than I can expect to bear children.

There are things in life that are simply not above biology or physics.

Society has been making an attempt to make us men ignore these simple truths.

I have always been aware that women of today offer little more than a womb and a cash drain.

What? They clean and cook? A maid can do that. What do they really offer? Other than a psychological support we men have been bred to need.

I don't mean to offer that women are worthless. I would just like someone to tell me, in a non-complicated manner, what it is they do offer that makes them so valuable to society, other than child bearing abilities, which can be managed in some other way.

Chances are, I can hire all the help I need to raise a family and not have the emotional debt that a woman would like to instill in me every single freaking day of that wonderful life they claim to offer us men.

Men realizing that we are nothing but cash cows to women is what brings about movements like TRP.

Plommer still wrong...on more levels than I wish to discuss, but the reason you only hear women whining about being treated badly by "bad boys" and still wanting them, (or however you out it) is because the many women who already have the decent guy don't need to complain about it. Duh.

Get a hobby Plommer. Your woman hating thinly disguised as research, enlightenment, and an obligation to spread these "truths" is not healthy.