Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah....the SheBar is a Brooklyn born JAP so of course I am now up to approx 28.7% Jewish and have come to know tastes not found in my Dallas Tx upbringing

that's right Ted....I am social liberal AND part Jew to go with my Texas heritage.....howdaya like me now

Gotta start somewhere right? Did the Wright brothers just throw up their hands and say 'Well we can't fly if we don't have wings'

So, basically you would like to get rid of the 1st amendment and allow to government to decide who can practice what religion, go to what websites etc.    Ie become a police state like China.  Lot of freedoms you'd be willing to turn over to scumbag politicians.  What about when they inevitably don't stop with the muslims and start infringing on everyone else's rights.  Turing the USA into a repressive police state doesn't really sound like making it great again to me.

This is a small sample of Muslim of Brotherhood.

Pre-violent Jihad

The inherently seditious nature of the Muslim Brotherhood’s agenda and its incompatibility with Western civilization and governments is typically obscured in the Free World by the assertion that the Ikhwan only seeks to achieve its objectives through non-violent means. As a result, the Brothers, their allies and proxies are all-too-often considered to be acceptable and reliable partners for governments seeking to counter violent jihad.

Such openness to the Ikhwan is astounding not only because of the toxic nature of the MB’s ambitions.

It also ignores the fact that Brotherhood doctrine recognizes that violence must be used when needed to achieve shariah’s supremacist objectives. For example, the Brotherhood bylaws call for Muslims to “fight the tyrants” when necessary to establish the Islamic State, indicating violence is approved when the time is appropriate.

Even more dispositive is the fact that the U.S. State Department-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, Hamas, was formed out of the Palestinian Muslim Brotherhood. In addition, jihadi organizations such as al Qaeda sprang out of the Muslim Brotherhood and have among their leaders senior Muslim Brothers.

These realities underscore the inadvisability of any “outreach” to American Muslim organizations that espouse shariah, whether or not they acknowledge a tie to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Their in our government and school.