Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JFC enough on the Orlando situation you political fukks!  1 murder/suicide 300 yards from my house on Friday at the Plaza, and this horrible event a couple miles away from me.  Just give it a rest, jeez, much more going on in a city of mourning than you fucks playing president/nra/muslim extremists.  This is a gambling and sports forum, get back to the task at hand and not this shit.  Unfuckingreal.

JFC enough on the Orlando situation you political fukks!  1 murder/suicide 300 yards from my house on Friday at the Plaza, and this horrible event a couple miles away from me.  Just give it a rest, jeez, much more going on in a city of mourning than you fucks playing president/nra/muslim extremists.  This is a gambling and sports forum, get back to the task at hand and not this shit.  Unfuckingreal.

What happened was tragic and of course sparks must interest from everyone, I know you lived close by just avoid the thread until a later time  when you feel up to it.

It's One thread amongst a first page that holds 40 threads......not that big of a deal really.....if the murder 300' from your house makes you scared go to church...

It's One thread amongst a first page that holds 40 threads......not that big of a deal really.....if the murder 300' from your house makes you scared go to church...

Nobody said anything about being scared plumber boy. A little respect for the city would be nice though by letting a thread fill with political rhetoric die though. 

Nobody said anything about being scared plumber boy. A little respect for the city would be nice though by letting a thread fill with political rhetoric die though.

It's only been 36hrs after the biggest mass murder in US history......didn't know there was a time line to talk about historical events.....

lol......you are Almost Alright at EOG right? We have never posted towards each other but I've seen you get my back more then a hand full of times so that didn't go unnoticed on my end over the years.....

So With that being said I wish it was someone else crying that a murder happened 300' away from their house that had nothing to do with this and they were so tramititzed that they didn't even want to see a thread about killing that was totally unrelated.......because I could have fun with that person........not you thou, I'm not even going to mention it...

Boat.....Kinger....Yanks........I want this thread closed right now...it's over, the 50 Latin queens are dead and One person was murdered 300' from a posters house....Close this fvcking thread!!!!

JFC enough on the Orlando situation you political fukks! 1 murder/suicide 300 yards from my house on Friday at the Plaza, and this horrible event a couple miles away from me. Just give it a rest, jeez, much more going on in a city of mourning than you fucks playing president/nra/muslim extremists. This is a gambling and sports forum, get back to the task at hand and not this shit. Unfuckingreal.

SPORTS!!

These Threads are interesting because I find it fascinating to read what frightens people

I prefer a proactive rather than reactive approach to almost everything in life.

True that the war on our soil has not blown up like in many other countries.  But if you know your world history and the Koran, you can deduct that it's coming.  

Do we get scared every time we see a person of Middle Eastern decent?  Of course not.  

But to admit that terrorism at the hands of Muslim extremists is not a growing problem in today's society is pretty lazy IMO. 

Muslims must only exist in the US

From 1966 to 2012, nearly a third of the world's mass shootings took place in the U.S. This is according to a 2016 study that used the FBI definition of 'mass shooting' below. It surveyed 292 incidents and found 90 of them occurred in America. Put another way: While the U.S. has 5% of the world's population, it had 31% of all public mass shootings.

Civilians in the U.S. own about 270 million guns, according to a 2007 report by the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. That's enough to arm every single person in Indonesia, and still have some left over. And it makes America the No. 1 country in firearms per capita. Also, in more than half the American mass shooting cases, the shooter had more than one firearm. In global incidents, the shooter typically had only one gun.