Trump Campaign broke already

KingRevolver

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted it before, but if you haven't seen the 1988 interview he did with Oprah discussing a possible run for president, it is interesting. The guy is a buffoon for sure, but I really do believe he's not doing this for his own ego. In the various interviews I've seen with him over the last 25+ years, he is genuinely interested in politics and the good of the country. I don't know why he can't speak as eloquently as he did 30 years ago. Who knows, maybe there's a touch of dementia? If he could speak as eloquently as he did with Larry king, Oprah, and many others years and years ago, he would have this in the bag. Maybe by trying to speak to the lowest common denominator her so they understand, that's how it has to be. And it's worked. You can't argue that. He had ego then also, but it came across very differently. I also don't think he is a racist, misogynist, or anything else more than most. He's just more open about things....and the more he tries to fix it, the worse it gets. "I love Mexican people "I love "the blacks" etc.. Maybe his new campaign manager will stop this "Let Trump be Trump" nonsense. I really don't think that's the real Trump anyway. It's probably close, but radicalized.

A buffoon and a touch of dementia... but no vote for Hillary? Come on, AIG. Start thinking more like Andrea and less like Donna. :laugh jk

. LMAO!!!!!! If I could find smileys u would have 50 rofl guys. I haven't decided what I'm going to do. I was really hoping Trump would work out..it pisses me off because it is a rig system, and I really think the media has blown up this misogynist, racist stuff. Hillary has said bad things about men as a whole.. It may be too late though. Not sure I can press the button. I won't build for an independent that can't win to send a message. If Trump continues down this road, my vote won't matter and I won't have to vote for Hillary. If it's close, it means he has gotten his shit together and will likely get my vote. A lot may depend on who his VP choice is.

You liberals idiots crack me up, you only hear what you want to hear.....

Trump said he's going to build a wall with a giant door for those to come in legally from Mexico and 2 minutes later it's repeated that he's not going to allow Mexicans in the country

Exactly. I have watched this guy carefully. And if I really believed he was a racist/misogynist etc. there is no way I would be supporting him. But I have watched him say something, and as you said it literally be completely twisted around and accepted as truth...because it just keeps getting restated as if it is fact. I've always heard of the liberal media bias, but never sought in action as much as in this election.

Kinger.....let me ask you a serious question and see if you can give a serious answer...

Clinton agrees with Obama that we should let in 1.6 million Syrian refugees by 2026

They lie about it being mostly woman and children but it suits my argument more here to believe them...

It cost $2,600 each just to get them here and after that they go on welfare, free housing and free medi care for their first 9yrs

We are losing jobs thru technology faster then we could ever replace them and the 1.6 will only reproduce in that 9yrs to over 2 million...

I won't even argue the terriost part of it just the financial......Why let them in?

Obama wants a law passed that when a person dies they can only leave behind 10% of their wealth to family and the Gov. gets the rest....

If that ever gets passed and today's rich are no longer rich then we will have about 20-30yrs before America is a 3rd world country...

No one but the government to help the poor....no more rich Whitey.....who's going to pick their fruit? Them.....who's going to clean their house? Them.

Mexicans wouldn't know how to wipe their ass if it wasn't for White people

I posted it before, but if you haven't seen the 1988 interview he did with Oprah discussing a possible run for president, it is interesting. The guy is a buffoon for sure, but I really do believe he's not doing this for his own ego. In the various interviews I've seen with him over the last 25+ years, he is genuinely interested in politics and the good of the country. I don't know why he can't speak as eloquently as he did 30 years ago. Who knows, maybe there's a touch of dementia? If he could speak as eloquently as he did with Larry king, Oprah, and many others years and years ago, he would have this in the bag. Maybe by trying to speak to the lowest common denominator her so they understand, that's how it has to be. And it's worked. You can't argue that. He had ego then also, but it came across very differently. I also don't think he is a racist, misogynist, or anything else more than most. He's just more open about things....and the more he tries to fix it, the worse it gets. "I love Mexican people "I love "the blacks" etc.. Maybe his new campaign manager will stop this "Let Trump be Trump" nonsense. I really don't think that's the real Trump anyway. It's probably close, but radicalized.

hes just tired. after he wins he will recover for a few weeks and then kick some ass. look at bernie guy is wasted, these politicians over 60 get worn out

Kinger.....let me ask you a serious question and see if you can give a serious answer...

Clinton agrees with Obama that we should let in 1.6 million Syrian refugees by 2026

They lie about it being mostly woman and children but it suits my argument more here to believe them...

It cost $2,600 each just to get them here and after that they go on welfare, free housing and free medi care for their first 9yrs

We are losing jobs thru technology faster then we could ever replace them and the 1.6 will only reproduce in that 9yrs to over 2 million...

I won't even argue the terriost part of it just the financial......Why let them in?

Mexicans don't give two shits about this country. They only care about how much the can squeeze our system for. You ever see a patriotic Mexican?

Mexicans don't give two shits about this country. They only care about how much the can squeeze our system for. You ever see a patriotic Mexican?

I was in a city in LA that might well have been TJ and I seen this beaner riding a bike and it had the American flag as the rim and spokes.....it was strange to me as I went from looking around at all the pregnant Mexicans who were pushing a stroller while holding their 1yr old and her 3 and 4 year old with her throwing their trash on the ground......All that went away and for 5 minutes I was happy with the Mexican people...

It really does come down to being patriotic....if they came here and loved our country and stopped waving their flags while burning cop cars then maybe theybwould be more welcome

I was in a city in LA that might well have been TJ and I seen this beaner riding a bike and it had the American flag as the rim and spokes.....it was strange to me as I went from looking around at all the pregnant Mexicans who were pushing a stroller while holding their 1yr old and her 3 and 4 year old with her throwing their trash on the ground......All that went away and for 5 minutes I was happy with the Mexican people...

It really does come down to being patriotic....if they came here and loved our country and stopped waving their flags while burning cop cars then maybe theybwould be more welcome

Bike was most likely stolen but we can pretend it was for the sake of the story.

I have a lot of Mexican/Hispnic friends in Colorado. Some of the best people I know. I have no idea if they are here legally or not. I assume some are, some are not. I have no idea. I don't think we should send anyone back, but I don't understand anyone who can justify not having a wall and requiring people to come in legally when so many drugs are pouring over.I just don't get it.