Trump Campaign broke already

KingRevolver

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind he was largely self funding for the most of the campaign. He's put in about $50 million of his own money. If he wants to kick back a little to his own companies for things that are campaign related I can't blame him. 

You were wrong here ^ because you said he had put in $50 million of his own money.  That was money that up to the point of his recent announcement, he was going to get back... so he wasn't actually putting in shit.  

Guy ran into trouble, so he had to save face.  Which means, two days later, you are now correct that he's putting in his own money.  Let's see if he doesn't go back on that... guy a bigger flip-flopper than John Kerry.

So he put of $50 million of his own money just to quit? Doubtful.

He extended his money, not "put it out". The federal govt repays nearly all of it. Complete sleight of hand.....If he really thought he could win by evening up the dollars w Clinton, you don't think he would just pay it?

He either does not have it ($100-120m) or he knows full well he will get beat and therefore will not risk it. Same outcome either way

He extended his money, not "put it out". The federal govt repays nearly all of it. Complete sleight of hand.....If he really thought he could win by evening up the dollars w Clinton, you don't think he would just pay it?

He either does not have it ($100-120m) or he knows full well he will get beat and therefore will not risk it. Same outcome either way

Barman knows his stuff.

Not sure what you mean by extending it.

. Did you read the link I posted? Sorry not followingI guess.

I did now...(smile). That certainly modifies my summary but not by much as - though I may detract his true finances - he is in better position than some to roll those dice.

IMO, he can make it back in extremely short order regardless of outcome...in fact, losing or quitting is much smarter financially