Trump Campaign broke already

KingRevolver

The fuck did I do? I'm just pointing out that Trump is a piece of shit clown, and all you smart guys know that's true. And Hillary, overall, is an idiot... but at least she's a serious individual.

As far as a wall and all that... I don't even disagree with those views. I think illegal immigration is bad. 100% But illegal immigration is DOWN... it's at a negative. That's a fact.

Anyway, this clown is playing you guys. He's not building a wall. You guys are falling for his scams, and you know he's a scammer... but you give him a pass because you agree with a couple of things he says.

Guy can't even run a campaign without going broke.

Come on, folks.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh

These guys, especially Teddy, are funny. They are more worried about some haggard Mexican tamale lady paying her taxes... than rich scumbags like Trump not paying any taxes at all. Guy receives all sorts of tax breaks for his businesses, and has his lawyers use every loophole to get around paying taxes... but these guys are pissed about some homeless bum possibly getting a free ride.

Completely backwards.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Donald Trump to walk out on the party at the Convention....he hates losing and can not take criticism from those he thinks are beneath him....

Really liked two of the four Ways DT Will Quit in link I posted yesterday

1) He quits in the week ahead and blames dumbass Repubs for not supporting his For Sure defeat of Clinton

2) He shows up at convention and uses that mega-spotlight to first quit and then to announce his newest business venture - TRUMP TV - the new, fresh alternative to FOXNews and other compromised loser cable networks

I will LOL so hard if they ever build a wall and they all continue to cross through the tunnels.

As far as a wall and all that... I don't even disagree with those views. I think illegal immigration is bad. 100% But illegal immigration is DOWN... it's at a negative. That's a fact.

I will LOL so hard if they ever build a wall and they all continue to cross through the tunnels.

There will be no new wall.  There are already walls everywhere where it is practical to build one.  Try telling this to  Trump supporter and they just tell you he knows how to get stuff done.  The only thing he knows how to due is sue people and declare bankruptcy. 

Really liked two of the four Ways DT Will Quit in link I posted yesterday

1) He quits in the week ahead and blames dumbass Repubs for not supporting his For Sure defeat of Clinton

2) He shows up at convention and uses that mega-spotlight to first quit and then to announce his newest business venture - TRUMP TV - the new, fresh alternative to FOXNews and other compromised loser cable networks

So he put of $50 million of his own money just to quit? Doubtful.

Let's figure I saw in May was 36 million. He also remains firm he is not intending to pay himself back. If he does it will have to be before August, as monies that come in general election cannot be used to repay primary election loans. I guess we'll see.

This is what I said yesterday KR.

I guess we saw.