bitcoin dropping FAST!

plommer

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember those transactions that I was concerned about that CB gave me before they were paid for? I alerted them about it like a month ago?

I never heard from them.....Now they have frozen my account with $12,000 in it, and it has been that way for a week or so. Can't get any response from customer support...after 7 or so messages... I have read about so many people with the exact same scenario and others with accounts frozen for different reasons and they are also unable to buy , sell , or transfer. Very frustrating. I am very glad that poster Plommer advised me to move most of my Ethereum off of there before this happened. I take that back. I did receive a couple computer generated responses that were conflicting in nature that basically said they would get back to me. Seems to me that is all that anybody gets. No phone number. Such a helpless feeling.

wait a second. coinbase is wont give IAG her 12,000?

Nope.... system is all fucked up and I read on Reddit a whole bunch of similar stories. I haven't gotten an answer in a month, but apparently someone said they acknowledged the problem but they didn't have a timeframe for when it would be fixed. Meanwhile, I can't buy, sell, or transfer.

A couple days ago I was so angry. Sent message after message until I realized it would do no good. Read some of the stories on the Coinbase community site and I guess I have it pretty good comparatively. There are people in there with stuff that has gone missing and no response for months and tons of people with accounts frozen and can't buy or sell with much more money than I have in there. They are just completely backlogged. And of course you can't call them because there's no phone number. Messages don't work. Social media does not work. I'll sorts of calls for class action lawsuits. I do like the site and all is good when it's good, but nothing can go wrong or you're screwed for an indefinite amount of time