The posters who are Pro-Trump...

KingRevolver

Absolutely not, to you she may be middle ground, to me she is very far left. It's all relative to our beliefs, I thought George W. Bush was a fiscal liberal, and unappealing to me. Liberals thought he was the antichrist.

Not speaking to you Mo, but the vast majority of this country are very uninformed voters. All they care about are whether the R or D is in front of their name and vote accordingly. They have no fucking clue of the candidates beliefs or what their plans are, the letter in front of the name is all they know.

It's a sad state of affairs, the right to vote is fundamental to our country, but the vast majority of people only know that letter in front of the name and nothing else.

Hillary is a fractastic, wall st, hawk. She's Nixon not Warren. No one who considers themselves far left thinks of Hillary as far left, or left at all. No one on the right thinks she's on the right at all. That would indicate she's probably right in the middle. This country has gone very far to the right, but it looks like we are about to see that change dramatically. People are becoming more accepting, less religious, less eager for war, and the demoraphics are not going to let the TEA party grow. All minorities are getting a stronger voice, that's not good for the right. The Internet is not good for the right. Nothing is good for the right. The Hillary democrats are going to become the right. The only group who votes red is white men, they can't win a general anymore, so they'll have to move left to the Hillary liberal. Soon people arrested for drug charges will be able to vote, more days to vote will become available, gerrymandering won't keep the house, planned parenthood will come back strong, and money will be out of the process. The court will change many things. The right counts on low voter turnout, that's not democracy. Suppression and obstruction aren't going to stop anything long term - it will simply ensure the death of the far right. The right won't even vote on a judge they'd be well served to approve. The Internet educated people about things they never would have had a clue about in the past and the republicans have a huge problem when their truths are revealed; Romney found that out the hard way. The right just nominated a kardashien.

Most people couldn't correctly label 30 states. In Wisconsin a group of people were asked a series of questions about their principles, they were each in favor of the democrat, but when asked who they were voting for, they all said, "The one with the big R by his name". They couldn't pick Walkers face out of a lineup of 2.

People have no idea how important local elections are or that they even exist. Neither party has a monopoly on stupid, but the democrats have a monopoly on diversity and that's the US in one word, diversity. You can't bully women, gays, or minorities anymore, so they obstructed ...and they were rewarded with trump.

It's ironic that the republicans talk about "entitlements" being a negative when, in reality, being born a white man is the ultimate entitlement. To be more inclusive the Reds needs to move towards Hillary, the left is moving away from her.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey it really is scary how little people think about the way they vote. I majored in political science and was really "into it" in my twenties. Have become so disillusioned over the last 10-20 years that I don't watch any political shows or discuss politics with anyone outside this forum.

Like you I work with many educated people, some of whom are very politically opinionated, and they have no clue about anything but the R and the D. No one seems willing to comprehend the other point of view at all.

I almost never agree with any of the Democrats, Joe Lieberman and Evan Bayh were rare exceptions, but few Republicans harbor my beliefs either. It seems people like me don't really have a voice anymore.

Lamar Alexander is the man you're looking for.

Hillary is a fractastic, wall st, hawk. She's Nixon not Warren. No one who considers themselves far left thinks of Hillary as far left, or left at all. No one on the right thinks she's on the right at all. That would indicate she's probably right in the middle. This country has gone very far to the right, but it looks like we are about to see that change dramatically. People are becoming more accepting, less religious, less eager for war, and the demoraphics are not going to let the TEA party grow. All minorities are getting a stronger voice, that's not good for the right. The Internet is not good for the right. Nothing is good for the right. The Hillary democrats are going to become the right. The only group who votes red is white men, they can't win a general anymore, so they'll have to move left to the Hillary liberal. Soon people arrested for drug charges will be able to vote, more days to vote will become available, gerrymandering won't keep the house, planned parenthood will come back strong, and money will be out of the process. The court will change many things. The right counts on low voter turnout, that's not democracy. Suppression and obstruction aren't going to stop anything long term - it will simply ensure the death of the far right. The right won't even vote on a judge they'd be well served to approve. The Internet educated people about things they never would have had a clue about in the past and the republicans have a huge problem when their truths are revealed; Romney found that out the hard way. The right just nominated a kardashien.

Most people couldn't correctly label 30 states. In Wisconsin a group of people were asked a series of questions about their principles, they were each in favor of the democrat, but when asked who they were voting for, they all said, "The one with the big R by his name". They couldn't pick Walkers face out of a lineup of 2.

People have no idea how important local elections are or that they even exist. Neither party has a monopoly on stupid, but the democrats have a monopoly on diversity and that's the US in one word, diversity. You can't bully women, gays, or minorities anymore, so they obstructed ...and they were rewarded with trump.

It's ironic that the republicans talk about "entitlements" being a negative when, in reality, being born a white man is the ultimate entitlement. To be more inclusive the Reds needs to move towards Hillary, the left is moving away from her.

Sounds like a far left liberal! Fuck all that bullshit!!!! AR15s in the house

You have claimed to be smarter than everyone else in this thread a couple of times. If you actually were so smart, you would realize that you just admitted to having an IQ of zero in this post.

0-2. You're not particularly astute, my friend. Literacy is not for everyone. Try having a friend read the thread to you and then explain it. If you don't have a friend, stay at eog where wearing a helmet to bed is par for the course. Aside from not understanding the post, you've elected to use your lack of intellect to come at me, are you Ja Rule? Seems like something he would do. Fucking around with teddy, while I'm sure hurtful, shouldn't be what pulls you into this thread. The fact that it did means you are incredibly sensitive. The fact that you didn't understand that I said Teddy had an IQ of 0, thus taking away a favorite quip of mine, reveals something more dastardly (watching cartoons, sorry) - you're a buffoon.

Let me walk you through it.

If teddy is so stupid that his IQ precludes me from boasting that my IQ is twice his, bc doubling his IQ would leave it unchanged, then I've said his IQ is zero.

I now know 4 things about you:

1) you have too much estrogen

2) you've had 3 or more people open gofundme pages to get you clean underwear

3) you're voting trump

4) your favorite show is burn notice

0-2. You're not particularly astute, my friend. Literacy is not for everyone. Try having a friend read the thread to you and then explain it. If you don't have a friend, stay at eog where wearing a helmet to bed is par for the course. Aside from not understanding the post, you've elected to use your lack of intellect to come at me, are you Ja Rule? Seems like something he would do. Fucking around with teddy, while I'm sure hurtful, shouldn't be what pulls you into this thread. The fact that it did means you are incredibly sensitive. The fact that you didn't understand that I said Teddy had an IQ of 0, thus taking away a favorite quip of mine, reveals something more dastardly (watching cartoons, sorry) - you're a buffoon.

Let me walk you through it.

If teddy is so stupid that his IQ precludes me from boasting that my IQ is twice his, bc doubling his IQ would leave it unchanged, then I've said his IQ is zero.

I now know 4 things about you:

1) you have too much estrogen

2) you've had 3 or more people open gofundme pages to get you clean underwear

3) you're voting trump

4) your favorite show is burn notice

Thanks for breaking that down for me.  Yes, my reading comprehension took a break.

However, your 4 points did not fare so well.  Numbers 2 and 4 are way off base, but you could be right about 1, since it has never been checked - and I should give you credit for 3, since I would vote for Trump if I could.

Libs getting very angry. They see the world has had enough of their globalization and diversity bullshit being shoved down their throats. The Nationalist movement is upon us.

It's funny because we will eradicate Islam from North America and the libs will say how that is what they wanted and take credit for it.