#louisianaLivesMatter..... Our Brother got shot while pinned down by cops

maron

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow the facts. How can you come to any sort of conclusion from that video. You just see what you want to believe. I believe what I see.

isnt it you believe what you did not see..as you said you did not see something in an earlier post

even the chick from my cousin vinny caught that one

When committing crimes.

I don't like the fact they were shot, but Trayvon, Mike Brown and Alton were all committing crimes prior to their being shot by the police.

Lesson: Don't commit crimes and you won't get shot.

Are people still defending George Zimmerman? Seriously? Can't believe that.

Trayvon was shot by police? Interesting.

When committing crimes.

I don't like the fact they were shot, but Trayvon, Mike Brown and Alton were all committing crimes prior to their being shot by the police.

Lesson: Don't commit crimes and you won't get shot.

Yep. All while assaulting another person.

citizens of color get gunned down?

Is it only the colored folk? Or is that all the media and liberals care about?

According to the Guardian’s tally, of the approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

Big Mike strong arms a store clerk and walks down the middle of a street and tells the cop he's almost where he's going and when he gets there then he will b out of the street....

Hamner, Timely, Maron ect will tell you 'what's the big deal he doesn't diserved to die over that'

Me, Cop, Hoffa ect will say 'he didn't die over that he died going after the cops gun'

Two different views and nobody will bend.......funny actually

I don't care for the violence but please this is ridiculous.  Why the fuck can these animals not just comply and not put themselves in this situation. NO instead they wanna be thugs and bad asses and put police officers in a situation in which they have to make a split second call as to how much danger they may be in. 

Fact he is may have had a gun and it seems he reached down if he had one what are cops supposed to do wait till he pulls it and maybe kills one of them before they take action? 

FUCK HIM , he wanted to act like a fucking wild animal and he got treated like one. PERIOD