#louisianaLivesMatter..... Our Brother got shot while pinned down by cops

maron

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will answer this easy question. Human migration started in Africa (black) and went through the Middle East and then Asia and then Australia and Europe.

So to put it simply middle eastern people are much closer to black than white.

Exactly WVU. As early as 60 to 70 thousand years ago all humans on the planet were black skinned and living in Africa. 

It's a proven fact that a persons skin color is directly related to the environment that their ancestors inhabited.

I love the discussion and will be involved all the way thru even if it went 25 pages but nobody is changing anyone's mind, no way....

We can say shit or post stupid vidies it all still comes down to opinion for the most part......Hammer thinks Blacks are pulled over by the thousands every day for just being Black and me and cop think it's closer to zero......that's how far apart we are

I love the discussion and will be involved all the way thru even if it went 25 pages but nobody is changing anyone's mind, no way....

We can say shit or post stupid vidies it all still comes down to opinion for the most part......Hammer thinks Blacks are pulled over by the thousands every day for just being Black and me and cop think it's closer to zero......that's how far apart we are

You'd have to be an idiot to think it's close to zero. Period.

You're so fvcking stupid Hammer and it makes you look worse because you think you're smart...

The stop and frisk law was a major success in NY for 10yrs and now that libs like you and cry baby Blacks the law is gone and gun violence back in the rise...

Typical yard wants his cake and eat it to

You're so fvcking stupid Hammer and it makes you look worse because you think you're smart...

The stop and frisk law was a major success in NY for 10yrs and now that libs like you and cry baby Blacks the law is gone and gun violence back in the rise...

Successful how? Would love to hear it.

Is this like idiot conservatards saying the war on drugs is a success?

Exactly WVU. As early as 60 to 70 thousand years ago all humans on the planet were black skinned and living in Africa.

It's a proven fact that a persons skin color is directly related to the environment that their ancestors inhabited.

Interesting theory. How long does it take for that to happen? Say a black family lived in Northern Canada for 100 generations..... Would they gradually start to turn white?

Uh, stop and frisk is unconstitutional.... not only is it unconstitutional but it was ruled by a federal judge to be racially discriminatory. 

Unconstitutional things shouldn't be implemented ever... especially for discriminatory reasons.