Axe George Thread (video added)

KingRevolver

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it for health. I like to keep track of my heartbeats , my lpm, etc. I don't give a rats ass if anyone thinks it's gay

gotta agree with deemer on this

reminds me of those faggoty yellow lance armstrong bracelets, as though that scumbag ever wanted to stop cancer, he only got it because he was doing ped's

i told a client of mine that he would never wear a fitbit if he hadn't had a vasectomy, he thought about that for a while before disagreeing

As far as I know you don't even go to Syracuse and you go to a small community college instead. There is nothing wrong with that though.

I don't attend SYRACUSE IN THE SUMMER, PAL.

Also, wtf is a MALE doing with a FITBIT.

That's something Yanks would do.

Yanks failed on his diet, he's a loser.

Deemer going to the gym.

Everyone should hammer george today with STL CARDINALS MONEY LINE 

Guest pocketrockets

As far as I know you don't even go to Syracuse and you go to a small community college instead. There is nothing wrong with that though.

:lock

Deem I'm a Cisco Ccna tech so suck it. Anyways there is nothing wrong with an education, just don't say you go to Syracuse if you go to a community college

Got a guy whose highest education is HS taking shots at one of the most prolific posters in history

Can't make this up.

George, how many STEPS you get today?

Guest pocketrockets

Deem I'm a Cisco Ccna tech so suck it. Anyways there is nothing wrong with an education, just don't say you go to Syracuse if you go to a community college

Whoa didn't know we shared the same career interest. I started IT essentials last week!