Axe George Thread (video added)

KingRevolver

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also boot annoying pricks who don't know a thing about manners and respect. Someone better give your parents a refund for that $5000 education that they paid for.

Manners and respect?

Coming from a guy who worked with Griffin and then bashed him.... Some respect for past partners....

Practice what you preach, pal.

How are you speaking on education? Judging by your accent you barely speak English - pal.

Guest pocketrockets

Deemer yesterday you said -6000 your sharkscope numbers would be more impressive than mine... considering my ROI% in one site alone is almost 4 times yours... what was the bet here? Am I being stiffed by the documented community college legend?

Deemer yesterday you said -6000 your sharkscope numbers would be more impressive than mine... considering my ROI% in one site alone is almost 4 times yours... what was the bet here? Am I being stiffed by the documented community college legend?

you are obviously retarded. Play your $3 parlays, pal

Second language? Or first?

We can't tell. He's talking about education and said he not graduated high school. Unqualified.

It doesn't take a lot to run a book. He found a niche. Good for him. But the guy obviously isn't qualified to speak on education of any level.

It'd be like me talking fucking soccer

I speak 2 languages very well and have a little of French so once again buried. I'm not even going to reply to you anymore, you are not worth my time.

Manners and respect?

Coming from a guy who worked with Griffin and then bashed him.... Some respect for past partners....

Practice what you preach, pal.

How are you speaking on education? Judging by your accent you barely speak English - pal.

I speak 2 languages very well and have a little of French so once again buried. I'm not even going to reply to you anymore, you are not worth my time.

Good to see you realize that this is a losing battle...

Maybe someday you'll swallow your pride and realize that Deemer wins.

Don't take it personal, pal.

Funny seeing a guy take a shot, then conceed when I point out the hypocrisy in his posts....

Talks manners and respects but disrespected his old business partner.

Talks education, but is less educated than me.

As said - don't converse on topics you know little about.

Deemer doesn't talk soccer or cricket.