Axe George Thread (video added)

KingRevolver

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a case by case scenario but it usually comes down to guys that have a clue on how to succeed . For example guys that don't chase, guys that only bet props or obscure markets, etc. 

Back to axe george......is there a set amount won for booting players or does someone project amount a player may win and boot?

Ex...player deposits $300.....goes 12-5 and is up around $2k .....is he automatically put on the boot list when he eventually asks for a pay out?

gotta agree with deemer on this

reminds me of those faggoty yellow lance armstrong bracelets, as though that scumbag ever wanted to stop cancer, he only got it because he was doing ped's

i told a client of mine that he would never wear a fitbit if he hadn't had a vasectomy, he thought about that for a while before disagreeing

Nothing wrong with a guy having a fit bit. Ideally it is just in his pocket or something, not worn on wrist, but nbd if not.

if it were named something more masculine, instead of "Fitbit" my guess is more people would have no problem with it. I know plenty of men who track on different devices including cell phone.

Deemer I have won over a dime with George and I still play there. He probably got sick off your little fake lawyer Javey wannabee poster ass begging him for 10 dollar free plays every time you lose your allowance money from mom and dad...

We all know you talked those 1 Vice morons into a weekly free play when you were shilling them daily a while back like a Stevex/ Courtesy Wipe....

You are not a profilic poster you are a profilc troll..

No one laughs at your jokes, no one begs for your plays...

You are a not a winning gambler... Every Deemer pick thread you have started ends terribly for you as in case you forget YOU LOST TO LANDERS you little fucking twink!

You're just jealous because a guy who wears leather Crocs and a fitbit has a better life than you.....

Go check out the RX I heard they are losing some posters lately maybe you can find a buddy over there and start the Cleveland Destroyers, the capping service for $5 bettors