• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Where did you bet?

Where did you verify your shark scope?

Youre from RX? I expected a little higher than a 13 IQ level

We didnt bet but your loud mouth saying -6000 and not even an apology? You lose that chalk often? I say yes.

I gave you a link to my P5s profile where all my users are listed and the account is verified, up to you to sharkscope. Just saying that you often speak without knowing and judge based on little to no information, that tells me you are not wise and act rash.

You'll get wiser as you get older pal. The hardest skill to learn is the skill to STFU. Try it someday, you won't regret it.

Could be a good time to create a 64 name bracket.....with carefully selected 16 to serve as Top 4 seeds in each bracket

Lil Deem is an undisputed #1 seed.

I don't understand how some people get off on being a complete douche bag by trolling anyone and everyone.

Kid is the biggest nerd on the forums.  

He's 23.  Lives at home with his Mommy still.  And he talks shit?   :laugh

One would first have to have enough money to have a vacation. Before posting on vacation.

You live with your Mom. I guess she didn't make enough this year to take you on one.

A guy who is 41, makes under 35,000 a year and bets $5.50 on games is talking net worth.

Lol.

Diabler can your kid even afford cleats for baseball because that's 10x your normal Wager

So let's create our Top 16

deemer

teddy

harvard/kinger

balco

PO69

Railbird

COP

RenoChazz

PocketRockets

Barman

CKid

TTP

I'll show up on a few ballots.  Some refer to me as "abrasive".  

But to be fair, I don't pick fights anymore, I win them.  

And most will remember my thread going after -FH- for being a bullshiiter earlier in the year.  I was pretty ruthless.  So I will definitely garner some votes from the Fishhead fans..

A guy who is 41, makes under 35,000 a year and bets $5.50 on games is talking net worth.

Lol.

Diabler can your kid even afford cleats for baseball because that's 10x your normal Wager

Not sure why you continue to go the money route.  I already buried you in that department.  Documented.

But like I keep telling you, only douchebags brag about their money.

Guest boatboatboat

How are you speaking on education? Judging by your accent you barely speak English - pal.

Call him up and have a conversation in Spanish with him.

You do speak 2 lanuages?

Right?

I'll show up on a few ballots.  Some refer to me as "abrasive".  

But to be fair, I don't pick fights anymore, I win them.  

And most will remember my thread going after -FH- for being a bullshiiter earlier in the year.  I was pretty ruthless.  So I will definitely garner some votes from the Fishhead fans..

Don't undersell yourself. You're not just abrasive, but also a douche.

Don't undersell yourself. You're not just abrasive, but also a douche.

I'm real bro.  I don't brag about things I'm not good at.  I tell it how it is otherwise.  Never sold a bullshit story on the forum.  Ever.  What you see is what you get. Ive backed up every single thing Ive posted. 

Sorry if I hurt your feelings along the way. 

I'm real bro. I don't brag about things I'm not good at. I tell it how it is otherwise. Never sold a bullshit story on the forum. Ever. What you see is what you get. Ive backed up every single thing Ive posted.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings along the way.

Cardinals $1,000 all comers???

Not posting at TGF ?????