Breaking News

slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our fine defense secretary Mattis said this today... We have already shifted from attrition tactics where we shove them from one position to another in Iraq and Syria,” Mattis said on “Face the Nation” on CBS. “Our intention is that the foreign fighters do not survive the fight to return home to North Africa, to Europe, to America, to Asia, to Africa.”

obama and the left wanted to bring as many of these fighters and their burka clad women to the US as they could, mattis knows that killing is the solution.

Would you like to have a bet on a test of such measures. Give you 2 to 1 on your entire net worth.

i told you, you dont interest me, I'm watching Tora Tora Tora right now, the Japs are bombing pearl harbor, check it out.  And it's "i'll give you", not 'give you", you're a dumbass, admit it.

Scum bags like RDtrains don't care when a bus load of cristians are killed, him and dip shits like him will find a random Muslim who denounces acts of violence and call him the norm when in reality 99.5% of Muslims agree with terror attacks link that of the bus passengers..

Then there are asshats like TeddyKKK who ignore a white supremacist killing 2 soldiers in Portland.