Have we ever really had a good looking woman posting on the forums?

WVU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm 100% sure she's a she....says stuff like 'Jelly' when saying 'jealous'

I will say that at times she has used language that I would never hear out of most women. It is inconsistent with how she speaks most of the time, but if I had to bet I would agree she is probably not female. That being said, having had so many people question me being a ghost in the past, I won't rule it out,

I will say that at times she has used language that I would never hear out of most women. It is inconsistent with how she speaks most of the time, but if I had to bet I would agree she is probably not female. That being said, having had so many people question me being a ghost in the past, I won't rule it out,

Thank you sir!

It was sarcasm and seriousness both. I don't understand how a woman could read this stuff. I am amazed that IAG and Avenger keep coming back. But yes, I hope a pretty girl has better things to do with her time and I would not want her to be exposed to the kind of crap she would have to exposed to here. It is not political correctness. It is just simple respect to a person that posts at this forum.

Didn't know avenger was a woman. Surprises every day at the Tgf

digging up 6-7 year old polls. Yeah, you mad. Am I taking away some of your attention or are you mad because I don't kiss your ass like your SP Non heterosexual humans ?

Are you getting paid to stir up drama and get certain posters riled up again? I hope not.

No and no.

digging up 6-7 year old polls.  Yeah, you mad.  Am I taking away some of your attention or are you mad because I don't kiss your ass like your SP Non heterosexual humans ?

You used to give me a hard time for giving Swede and Sportsgirl for being truthful with them. 

Times have changed.

Congratulations. Not quite the honor that being a finalist in the forum douche bag contest year after year is, but it's a start.

well that's not exactly true is it?  Not sure why you love posting in my threads, but thanks for the hits.