Have we ever really had a good looking woman posting on the forums?

WVU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was sarcasm and seriousness both. I don't understand how a woman could read this stuff. I am amazed that IAG and Avenger keep coming back. But yes, I hope a pretty girl has better things to do with her time and I would not want her to be exposed to the kind of crap she would have to exposed to here. It is not political correctness. It is just simple respect to a person that posts at this forum.

So men should not discuss being attracted to women, because YOU are offended for the women?

Are there any other topics that we need to take off the table?

Freedom of speech is a thing of the past.  People are getting fired now because of their opinions.  One of our most cherished rights has been ceded by us without a shot being fired.  All in the name of political correctness.  It seems that we have become too sensitive to "Handle the truth".

You can post what you want. I don't care. It is disrespectful to Avenger and IAG and any other female poster if one exists to say that they are beat up and ugly even if indirectly and unintentionally. But it is a Boys Club so it comes with the territory which I am sure any female understands.

I only made a vague reference.

Most can see this for what it wise. It's not about general discussion of women. There is one (maybe two) active women on this and maybe other forums. I never comment when you guys talk about women attractiveness. Like a CH said, it comes with the territory. This was a pure troll attempt.