Have we ever really had a good looking woman posting on the forums?

WVU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LinzIA was a 9.9 in every aspect

Illini called her one of the hottest females he had ever seen, granted, he doesn't get out much living in Illionis.

but only a select few has ever seen Linzia and she didn't really post much at all.

I would hope not. Inappropriate and disrespectful to the women posters that do post.

You hope there are no good looking women posting?

It is inappropriate for good looking women to post?

I know you didn't mean what you wrote.  And, it could be sarcasm.....possibly. 

BUT, it is only considered disrespectful for men to talk about the attractiveness of women ....... to unattractive women.  Beautiful women, unless they are dykes, will appreciate the appreciation.

This is just another example of political correctness.  You trying not to hurt the feelings of someone, even when you don't know if that someone's feelings will be hurt.  Trying to hide the truth that there are different degrees of beauty, and men are attracted more to some women than others, may be politically correct - but it is not factually correct.  More damage is done to society by living these lies than the good accomplished by sparing the feelings of a few people that are already too sensitive.

You hope there are no good looking women posting?

It is inappropriate for good looking women to post?

I know you didn't mean what you wrote.  And, it could be sarcasm.....possibly. 

BUT, it is only considered disrespectful for men to talk about the attractiveness of women ....... to unattractive women.  Beautiful women, unless they are dykes, will appreciate the appreciation.

This is just another example of political correctness.  You trying not to hurt the feelings of someone, even when you don't know if that someone's feelings will be hurt.  Trying to hide the truth that there are different degrees of beauty, and men are attracted more to some women than others, may be politically correct - but it is not factually correct.  More damage is done to society by living these lies than the good accomplished by sparing the feelings of a few people that are already too sensitive.

It was sarcasm and seriousness both. I don't understand how a woman could read this stuff. I am amazed that IAG and Avenger keep coming back. But yes, I hope a pretty girl has better things to do with her time and I would not want her to be exposed to the kind of crap she would have to exposed to here. It is not political correctness. It is just simple respect to a person that posts at this forum.

It was sarcasm and seriousness both. I don't understand how a woman could read this stuff. I am amazed that IAG and Avenger keep coming back. But yes, I hope a pretty girl has better things to do with her time and I would not want her to be exposed to the kind of crap she would have to exposed to here. It is not political correctness. It is just simple respect to a person that posts at this forum.

Started at RX, albeit the RR, and if I look back to early posting days, I was far more easily shocked/offended. I think we aall probably have better things to do with our time. When I was working full-time (most of my life) i spent far less time on the forums. Since I'm on extended vacation now, I spend more time on boards than I should. I don't know if avenger is a woman or not. Sometimes I think she is sometimes I think she is not. I hope she is, but unconfirmed I guess.