TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will consider when more variables show themselves. 

What do the fuck does this even mean.  He's betting that he drafts better than you and then his players get more points than your players in the first game.  Why are you so difficult.

Joey, I have higher finish bets with rjt and Kinger like we do every year.  Let's make this the side bet fantasy football league.  $50 on our first matchup. $100 if one of us beats the other by more than 20 points.

What do the fuck does this even mean.  He's betting that he drafts better than you and then his players get more points than your players in the first game.  Why are you so difficult.

It means I'll consider it.  Fuckstick. 

What's so difficult to understand? 

I'm still waiting to see if you clowns can come up with a draft time that appeases everyone.  Most importantly, myself. 

Gotta.

I can't do more than THREE (3) fantasy leagues with all the other wagering.

You may as well juice it up in THIS LEAGUE if you feel you have an advantage

Ive been doing this fantasy football thing for 20 yrs. Know what Im doing. But I also know I dont have the time to dedicate to the in season analysis it takes to get the extra edge.

At the same time, its Joseph and the Hippie that want side bets. Almost free money. So Im considering it.