Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

eggs

mofome generous as always

sorry to hear about the debt, but i agree with mofome here... he wasn't getting paid anyway (after 6 years) but by forgiving it he no longer has to worry about it

no idea how someone can show their face after stiffing someone for that long, normal people would hide in shame

Forgiveness is good for the soul. Just a guy who has to get things sorted out, I don't have the energy for it. Life is far too short.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inexcusable given all the circumstances. I wouldn't forgive debt..let it go if it causes stress, but wouldn't officially forgive it, sets bad precedent for stiffs.

giphy.gif

Yeah, my bad, lag. If I hold on to this forever, fewer people will get stiffed in forumville. The stiff convention meets Monday, a new precedent has been set and shall be referenced in all future matters. My unfortunate dealing with Casper has a great influence on what happens with everyone else.

Ive read a lot of dumb shit, you really had to dig deep to find that beauty. I must fight with Casper via text for eternity, it is my civic duty.

I helped a human. I mentioned it here to help others. That's all you need to know. If I had forgiven it and not shared that information, that could have hurt others, but I've done all I could for him and to give others the information they need if they hear from this person.

Fuck you Casper you piece of shit stiff.

As soon as he hung the ole a-train " I have a pic of it!!!" Rather than being a normal non-piece of shit stiff and just shutting the fuck up and sending via an instant method (PayPal,venmo, WU, btc, etc) I knew he wouldn't pay.

What a sack of shit loser this kid is.

The stories for years were interesting, even taunting in nature at times. Here he's changed his tune 45 times, he was rich and sending out ASAP, then on a leash, then sick, then could take a photo, then 200 was out he was just waiting for me to text? Idk what that meant. But it's information for others.