Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

eggs

He'll tell you he has the good life now and is no longer a dick. He and his girl both do alright but he still won't pay up to a very reputable poster and he is now lying to entire forums about it. 

He's still scamming and no this is not a joke, neither was the thing about useless Plommer.

Watch out for him.

NO money his way.

Peace.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been laying off because I'm headed back to other things, then I'll return to it. I have two non winners, Plommer and Casper.The straight up players are -9999999999999999999 against them and I think it'll hold up.

The new England line keeps going up and for good reason, I still like it at -7.

Maybe the Steelers and maybe Denver.

The point is, if you don't pay up YOURSELF you don't get to have fun with the people who do.

If he pays up sure, unlike despicable Plommer I actually like Casper besides that but he did mess with some contests people had going, pretending the thought he could stiff them was some funny joke and some false power he had over everyone. 

He doesn't do that anymore but he did do permanent damage by doing that, scared good people off. 

He still doesn't pull off the 14 year old ugly junior high school girl everyone hates shit Plommer does however, or even close.

KR asked you to give $600 to someone you didn't know? That's kind of weird.

Kr just tried to get help to a guy in an emergency, 11 trips to western union and it was in. Then I had the pleasure of dealing with a Homosexual human being for many moons, sometimes he'd make threats, Casper the tough guy. I hope we have Casper at the Tgf bash.

Kr just tried to get help to a guy in an emergency, 11 trips to western union and it was in. Then I had the pleasure of dealing with a Homosexual human being for many moons, sometimes he'd make threats, Casper the tough guy. I hope we have Casper at the Tgf bash.

11 trips to WU? Wow. Casper is around. I've never known him to be anything but a good guy, but I understand that some people have had some financial dealings with him that have been problematic.

11 trips to WU? Wow. Casper is around. I've never known him to be anything but a good guy, but I understand that some people have had some financial dealings with him that have been problematic.

Not literally 11 times iag

He claimed to have his shit stolen while moving so his good guy routine got him sympathy from his former bud and I sent him 600 and he talked like a badass to someone who saved his chump ass. You see interesting things. He's a piece of shit. Hopefully i get to see him before I go to heaven with my 70 virgins. The money is eh, him talking like a tough guy is why I hope to put a letter opener through his ear.

Not literally 11 times iag

He claimed to have his shit stolen while moving so his good guy routine got him sympathy from his former bud and I sent him 600 and he talked like a badass to someone who saved his chump ass. You see interesting things. He's a piece of shit. Hopefully i get to see him before I go to heaven with my 70 virgins. The money is eh, him talking like a tough guy is why I hope to put a letter opener through his ear.

It almost seems like I heard this story or read some texts or something somewhere in forumville, but maybe didn't know who the players were. Either that, or there is a similar story out there somewhere. Did you guys text?

No good deed goes unpunished Mo. I've learned that time and time again.

But I think? Casper would pay you back if u talk to him, might be in payments,,,then again, what do I know. Worth a shot.

It almost seems like I heard this story or read some texts or something somewhere in forumville, but maybe didn't know who the players were. Either that, or there is a similar story out there somewhere. Did you guys text?

But I think? Casper would pay you back if u talk to him, might be in payments,,,then again, what do I know. Worth a shot.

I talked to him

I'm sure you heard the story. Idk how you vouch for the guy but people calling him a good guy is part of the problem. Why would you think he'd pay it back? The fact that he didn't? That weird.

Good deeds go unpunished every second. I don't regret helping him, he's just a piece of shit.

Rofl, Casper isn't paying anyone anything

STFU. Nice of you to alter the quote that said "I think?" I must have insulted your tie again.

That's the problem, you need to "STFU", you're an imbecile, but you never stop talking. You contradict yourself all the time, you're so stupid it's annoying. Should have talked to him, laggy thinks he will pay, why? Bc she's a retard. Talk to him, why didn't I think of that? He's a good guy says the person who knows jack shit. Cry about plom, defend Casper. Go lag go. Stfu! Goooo laggy, bring your drama everywhere. Defender of tards.

That's the problem, you need to "STFU", you're an imbecile, but you never stop talking. You contradict yourself all the time, you're so stupid it's annoying. Should have talked to him, laggy thinks he will pay, why? Bc she's a retard. Talk to him, why didn't I think of that? He's a good guy says the person who knows jack shit. Cry about plom, defend Casper. Go lag go. Stfu! Goooo laggy, bring your drama everywhere. Defender of tards.

Read my posts again. I try, when I can, to give people the benefit of the doubt. It's been a while since that transpired (Casper deal) . I don't know when you talked to him last. I haven't been crying about Plom in months, until he decided that I got eggs worked up which was proven untrue. If anything, I had been advocating for him against further attack.

There is the quote in all of its glory. Pure genius. You think? You're being awfully liberal with the word "think". You believe you've got insights into the soul that no one else has? What do you know - that's an easy one, squat.

Talk to him. Sweet Jesus why didn't I think of that. He's a good guy, just talk for another 5 years and maybe ? Dish rag bringing her nonsense in where it doesn't belong again.

Defend Casper of course, you're a tough one to figure. I'm shocked you think he's a good guy.

There is the quote in all of its glory. Pure genius. You think? You're being awfully liberal with the word "think". You believe you've got insights into the soul that no one else has? What do you know - that's an easy one, squat.

Talk to him. Sweet Jesus why didn't I think of that. He's a good guy, just talk for another 5 years and maybe ? Dish rag bringing her nonsense in where it doesn't belong again.

Defend Casper of course, you're a tough one to figure. I'm shocked you think he's a good guy.

Did I say he was a good guy? I said in my dealings with him. I also said I knew other people had problems with financial dealings. Why do you get so worked up? Why do you need to fight with every poster here?

You say you want to help the forum, why do you chase off posters?

Read my posts again. I try, when I can, to give people the benefit of the doubt. It's been a while since that transpired (Casper deal) . I don't know when you talked to him last. I haven't been crying about Plom in months, until he decided that I got eggs worked up which was proven untrue. If anything, I had been advocating for him against further attack.

I didn't want to read your post the first time, skankapotomus. I had to bc you can't "STFU". Move on, skankosaurus. Believe it or not, no one needs your sweet advice and you telling people Casper is a good fella ain't helping anyone. Shocking that you'd be useless on the forum, equally shocking that you'd find a way to insert yourself into this and offer the most retarded of considerations plausible. Go rag go

Casper is a Grade-A scumbag.

I started posting on the forums (SBR) in the second half of 2009. A couple months later I jumped over to EOG, and Mofo got me a job as a paid poster. Only telling you guys this to show Mofo's generosity.

Anyway, I had only been there a few weeks, when this piece of shit, Casper, who I knew from SBR, starts blowing up my PM box asking me for my phone number and saying he was in a real bind because he was homeless in Vegas, blah, blah. At that point, I should've told him to fuck off, but I didn't know any better back then... so I gave him my number. He called me up begging me for $300, and telling me that he'd pay me back as soon as he found a job. I actually felt sorry for the guy because he sounded very genuine, and being new to the forums, I honestly didn't think people were scumbags in that way. But I told him I didn't really have money to spare at the time, which was the truth... but then I thought, well, maybe I'll just have The Shrink send him the money I'm supposed to get at the end of the month. I decided to PM Mofo first to ask him, and I told him the story... he asked me to give him his phone number so he could talk to Casper. I gave Mofo the number, and this scumbag Casper asked him for $600, and of course Mofo always does what he can to help people in need, so he sent him the money.

Needless to say, Casper ended up stiffing because he's a leech.

When he started posting here, I told him he had balls, and asked about Mofo's $600... got no reply, of course.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/23039-from-the-kiddie-pool/?fromsearch=1

I've offered to pay Mofo the money he was stiffed, but the guy isn't thinking about the money that way... he's more hurt that someone would pull some shit like that... and that definitely falls on my shoulders. I should've just told that waste-of-human-skin to go fuck himself.

Anyway, whenever he wants it or needs it... Mofo has an account at KR bank with $600 in it. :cheers